What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ghost Recon Wildlands™

Randomized

I have the ability to invite 3 people to the Beta for Ghost Recon Wildlands™. Who wants it? 

I also have 2 Beta Codes to give away on stream tomorrow night! Each code also gives you 3 extra invites to the Beta! So tune in for that! 

But now I would like to know who wants invited to the Beta today?

I would love to get an invite into the beta! Would like to play it. Thnx in advance.

I would love an invite to the beta been wanting this game for weeks :)

Ayyyyyyyyy, I should have one for compensation for the amount of times you broke my heart by denying my apps.

As I said yesterday for anyone still interested in the Beta for this game I will be streaming from 8pm tonight and will give them away. With each of these beta codes comes 3 additional invites from the winners so still 8 more ways for you to get into the Beta :)

I would love an invite to the beta been wanting this game for weeks :)
Apologies mate I meant for you to add me too .. I quoted Diabloz twice by accident. Add my Uplay  NTG_Randomized

As I said yesterday for anyone still interested in the Beta for this game I will be streaming from 8pm tonight and will give them away. With each of these beta codes comes 3 additional invites from the winners so still 8 more ways for you to get into the Beta :)

Apologies mate I meant for you to add me too .. I quoted Diabloz twice by accident. Add my Uplay  NTG_Randomized
Will do :)

Back