What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Giving Away 1 milion

Hello sir, I really need the money to feed my family... I have 80k. Thanks for doing this! number 34

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it is not not many people joined and some of them are trolls. CLOSED
I have to be honest bud this was such a dumb giveaway. And you say some people are trolls cos they have more money than u needed to enter. I can say that when I entered I had 500k and I made money. You can't really think it's difficult for someone to make a mil in 5 days can you? I think you did this for the publicity of being nice but it just ended up in you looking silly by closing it because there are "trolls". Nice try though

I have to be honest bud this was such a dumb giveaway. And you say some people are trolls cos they have more money than u needed to enter. I can say that when I entered I had 500k and I made money. You can't really think it's difficult for someone to make a mil in 5 days can you? I think you did this for the publicity of being nice but it just ended up in you looking silly by closing it because there are "trolls". Nice try though
I do understand that u had 500k ok i didnt say it for you then but not much people joined and that was the terms , i do understand aswell Ziffy that you have an issue with me but this is not the place to start drama so a staff member please close this topic.

I do understand that u had 500k ok i didnt say it for you then but not much people joined and that was the terms , i do understand aswell Ziffy that you have an issue with me but this is not the place to start drama so a staff member please close this topic.
Right first thing, if you think I have a problem with you and would like to elaborate on that, please contact me on private terms to talk about it. Also, I'm not only speaking for myself, but the people who did actually have like 50-100k could easily make 1 mil in an hour nevermind 5 days. I think you should still give the money away to someone who genuinely does need it. To close it because a couple of people didn't follow the terms is harsh on the people hoping to win this. If you change your mind and give the money I'd appreciate it as someone would be getting a mil to have fun with. 

Back