What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GnC Marko, GnC DickheadBump, [UN] Woochikaooc (Rejected but with Final warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): GnC Marko, GnC DickheadBump, [uN] Woochikaooc

Description of what happened: I got out of my vehicle at the Athira garage and saw a PCSO Skooch bring trolled by a few guys running around him. PCSO Skooch arrested one man and [uN] Woochikaooc continued to run around him, saying things like "I just jumped on your back", "I just punched you in the face" and so on. One of them then said to Skooch "If you don't let me go you will be shot" to which Skooch moved him into a building, back out the back and started heading towards the Athira Police HQ when one of the GnC Guys shot him in the back of the head. During this entire time, [uN] Woochikaooc continued to run around in circles around Skooch yelling random stuff (Against the server rules and considered trolling). I waited for a good time, pulled out my gun and told everyone to get on the ground (GnC Marko disagrees with this, but you can clearly see the bottom left 'Direct Communication' sign pop up and myself telling everyone to get down, albeit a short warning and probably considered bad RP - this guys have been running around Athira killing police left right and centre with absolute piss poor RP and oft times none at all). I shot Marko first, DickheadBump and did not consider the other two a threat since they didn't have weapons. Obviously TS has been used and [uN] Woochikaooc decided to VDM me as seen in the video. Further that, they then thought it was appropriate the spam profanities down blue-side chat.

After being revived by a medic I went back to the garage and recorded what happened there seen in the video below.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yep, they refuse to listen and believe I did not yell any commands. My only suggestion is that they turn their volume up.

Value of item/money lost: Pennies, heard their names come up on these forums several times and was encouraged by a few others to post this video with hope they get what they deserve.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Woochikaboo has been removed from the Alits Police force, this is unacceptable behavior and will NOT be tolerated within the Police.

CPTO Nozeinho 

Everybody get down, 1 second later you kill everyone that's rdm in itself.

Everybody get down, 1 second later you kill everyone that's rdm in itself.
Should I have put the kettle on and discussed robbing 2 armed men and their friends over a camp fire? These people had just shot a police officer and were running around Athira less than 200 metres from the police HQ and the prison. Put yourself in my shoes and tell me if one of them had turned towards you.. what would you have done?

Bearing in mind a few moments later they killed a further 2 more police officers doing the exact same thing.

Woochikaboo has been removed from the Alits Police force, this is unacceptable behavior and will NOT be tolerated within the Police.

CPTO Nozeinho 
This isn't even VDM and I wasn't removed from the cops for this. You know nothing.

This video isn't enough to judge wether the killing of the police officer was justified or not, as to you killing them I'd say you were not in the wrong, they were armed and aggressive, however it's bad roleplay in the sence that you are supposed to value your life. You got lucky plain and simple and came out on top with no real advantage other than their horrible aim.

Had it been me I would of slipped into cover and called the police, just to stay in character, later on you can roleplay as the hero that called the cops and saved the city. This option was open to you since they were not hostile towards you personally.

EDIT: I'll add that the VDM is clear as day and require no comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice editing on that second video btw the reason why i shot caitlyn was we had a PC hostage and after 10 sec my friend got shotdown that when i saw caitlyn so i shot her and be honest she was gonna shoot aswell ... the cops started the shoot out there so i dont see any rdm

on the first video wow you litterly said something be honest real life you aint gonna fight 3-4 heavy armed people do you You would shit yourself so failed rp here i think aswell nice 3 secondes give away to give us a chance i was lockpicking so i couldnt lay down anyway

You are in my eyes only in the game to ban people so hmmmm 

Buthurt and not loved thats my opinion

-DickHeadBumpSwaggerino+tomuchswaggerinoss = TheMightdIckHeadBumpswag 

EDIT : Yes that was vdm / You report me for ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're reporting yourself with the first video though boy.

As said in-game, we did not hear anything you just shot out of nowhere.

And you mention Bump and my name in the report? eh?

We weren't the one who vdm'd you.

nice editing on that second video btw the reason why i shot caitlyn was we had a PC hostage and after 10 sec my friend got shotdown that when i saw caitlyn so i shot her and be honest she was gonna shoot aswell ... the cops started the shoot out there so i dont see any rdm

on the first video wow you litterly said something be honest real life you aint gonna fight 3-4 heavy armed people do you You would shit yourself so failed rp here i think aswell nice 3 secondes give away to give us a chance i was lockpicking so i couldnt lay down anyway

You are in my eyes only in the game to ban people so hmmmm 

Buthurt and not loved thats my opinion

-DickHeadBumpSwaggerino+tomuchswaggerinoss = TheMightdIckHeadBumpswag 

EDIT : Yes that was vdm / You report me for ? 
Video isn't edited at all my friend, please don't accuse me of editing any videos. For one, I barely understand how to record videos and have never needed any requirement for it until I started playing here. Caitlin had absolutely no idea where you were, I tried whispering to her in-game that there's heavily armed men around here but she didn't see them, she literally walked behind the car and was shot - that's why I'm reporting you and your friend, alongside whichever one of you had a little tantrum inside blue-chat. You can only act like you're immune to the rules for a certain amount of time.

I think you're reporting yourself with the first video though boy.

As said in-game, we did not hear anything you just shot out of nowhere.

And you mention Bump and my name in the report? eh?

We weren't the one who vdm'd you.
I know what you said in-game, but you told me yourself to post the video. The video shows me telling you to get down alongside the voice communication being activated. If you'd like I can post a link to the original recording from Dxtory to which you can extract both audio files yourself if you wish.

I've reported 3 of you for the reasons described in the original post. VDM'ing, RDM'ing and having a whinge in blue-side chat with your microphone.

The vdm is clear as day, but you give half a second warning from saying get down to shooting at everyone ? that is what bad rp means.

But next time i see you, i will give you around the same time to get down on the ground aswell.

It is vehicular defense against a gunman.
You as an ex-police officer should know that this is infact against the rules and it is VDM. I believe only in Takistan Life you are allowed to protect yourself with your vehicle.

Vehicular defence? This in Athira, no form of killing someone with a vehicle is abiding by the rules.

I'm well aware of the bad role play, I even admitted to that in the original post, bearing in mind that that these two men just killed a police officer and went on (within 15 minutes, ignoring the NLR) to kill further 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back