What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Go Karts

Chukwuemecka

Hey people, wouldn't it be nice if we were able to buy go karts instead of only being able to rent them, tbh who wants rent a go kart?

I would love if we would be able to buy them like back in the time :D 

They can't be bought as they are primarily for the race track and are illegal on the roads. Driving a go kart on road will lead to a scrap and up to a £100,000 fine. That's why there not buyable plus hardly anyone uses them anyways.

~ PC James Travers

They can't be bought as they are primarily for the race track and are illegal on the roads. Driving a go kart on road will lead to a scrap and up to a £100,000 fine. That's why there not buyable plus hardly anyone uses them anyways.

~ PC James Travers
Well thats why i always make sure i have an MXSW with my gokart if any police think about scrapping my beautiful go karterino. :3

I have a lovely MK20 with rubber bullets, and a Taser..... And a shit tonne of backup :)
Last cop i murdered had a lot more fire power and a lot more backup... but if someone touches my belongings he is dead. (including: guns, dope, house, vehicles, homies AND ESPECIALLY GO KARTS!!!) unless its u off course. <3

Back