What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goa (Action ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know i had a problem until i saw you actions. That was nowhere near a roleplay situation because as you said "you don't have the right to say anything".

I will repeat, i completly rage quitted arma because i was not expecting that from people i tought i knew. I was really pissed off with how you treated me, i have had 100 different events with the cops by now, and all of them were so much better, with people that can actually roleplay.

And after cooling down a bit, i re logged on the server because i felt it was not fair to leave like that for everyone else, not you two. But principaly because it would not represent me in anyway shape or form, combat logging. I once failed to follow a NLR, but i then stepped back from it and that's it. You broke rules before, wich im not going to mention details because i dont have proofs but you will look inside and ask yourself if this isn't because of me being me.

How is logging out of being arrested and talking to the police officers on the way to jail - not combat logging / as you described "disconnecting to get away of a situation!" ????? TELL ME THIS. That's all i have to say Goa. 

I see combat logging as respawning for gear, leaving not to be sent to jail, leaving not to pay a ticket, leaving to get away from a situation ( hostage , robbery , gunfight , drug bust , etc ). I turned my game off. Because i was pissed of with both of you specially phantom, and now i see it wasn't even worthy to feel that way. And i understood it by then when i relogged and asked to be sent to jail. If you think all of this is funny and that

by typing stuff like this makes you look right and awesome, keep in mind english is not my main language and sometimes its hard to find the right words for what i want to say.
 ​
 ​
My final post is:

I felt it as an abuse, and there is proof of abuse. This is personnal brought into game with abuse of power. This is sad. I hope to see more reports of combat loggers from now on at least. I will wait to hear an admins response about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I will say is:

Bradley/Phantom:
https://www.gov.uk/arrested-your-rights/when-youre-arrested

“You do not have to say anything. However, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”

Goa, The blackmail in: 
http://gyazo.com/1b573aadf3baea06f99761f3dd0930cb Has already been dealt with, so #shotsfired over that really.

Also:

combat logging
Logging out of an online game to avoid combat/death. This cowardly tactic often denies the opponent some victory or loot they may have earned for your possible death. This tactic is often used by weaker outfitted or less experienced players.

In the online game DayZ, a well outfitted player presses alt+F4 (combat logging) to kill the game instantly when presented with a fatal situation with another player. This prevents the opponent from looting the gear from the dead players body and prevents the villain from having to start over as a fresh spawn.
If you rage quit at that time and came back on later, you should of handed yourself straight in. If not to Bradley, contact someone you trust more, and get them to talk to yourself and Bradley to get the facts, and let them decide what's the ticket/punishment based on statements.

You may not have seen is as combat logging, but it prevented an officer from for-filling his role after making an arrest. You were a Cop, you know the feeling from chasing someone down then finally getting to the HQ to find a corpse in the car.

It summarises to this:

Combat logging was done.

Talks were attempted after incident, these were rejected

- Blackmail was added!

In Goa's Video:

- I agree no words were said, however, you know how people fleeing need to be caught ASAP for each second they gain, is a percentage we loose them. I also do agree they should of shouted at least "taser taser taser".

-  The names can be on the uniform when in station, however out on duty, police actually have a collar number, look at this gimp:

ad_117116555-e1380661911569.jpg

- Keys disappear when a car is impounded...

- Phantom should of roleplayed a license first.

- Talking of a VDMer is not RP, they need a report of it and to be called in on it, there hopefully were closer officers at this time, and it's wrong to let someone go because someone else can't roleplay. In this case, no VDM, no-one was killed.

- Also, we don't ticket over 100k.

I agree that some training is needed on the police side with these incidents, but this is a combat log.

If you rage quit at that time and came back on later, you should of handed yourself straight in. If not to Bradley, contact someone you trust more, and get them to talk to yourself and Bradley to get the facts, and let them decide what's the ticket/punishment based on statements.
That's exactly what i have done. Being ignored for 30 minutes and still waited in HQ. 

If you can't figure out that i should be the one reporting this, i just tought it was not worthy, then there isn't much else to do for me.

What I will add is, I looked again at that VDM video, The VDMer crashed, at that point he should of been a priority.

It would be nice some rebel side opinion as i believe roleplay is broken a lot of times when officers like this don't allow for any roleplay background. In their mind, roleplay is they pretending to be cops and arresting people end of story. Yesterday again i tried to roleplay out a situation with a very reasonable story and the officer still wanted to proceed the search when he had no reason for it just for metagaming porpuse. I had nothing just wanted to prove my theory that some officers need more training about roleplay engagement.

We, or you, are obviously very trained with procedures for arresting and actual police roleplay, but in the end of the day we are all here to have fun, and if you just abuse the police roleplay strategy (like facial recognition in binocullars and instant fingerprint tests) then you are the only ones having a laugh, or maybe worst, not even that since you are doing it so seriously.

Police is OP and that is a good and reasonable thing. Its up to police to make the balance for everyone to enjoy.

So if I see someone do something wrong with my own eyes I let them away because they attempt to fake an identity? I dont think so. 

We had some great RP with the SnT boys yesterday when I let Porkchop assume his false identity. Unfortunatly he had a rifle on his back and was wearing police equipment so we can see how that ended.

Criminals in real life will try to fake who they are but in the end if a person matching their description is wanted for a crime they will be held and prosecuted.

You know as much as I that the police hear the same excuses over and over about how people "dont have an ID" or have "a twin brother" and personally it needs to be great story to be believed.

It would be nice some rebel side opinion as i believe roleplay is broken a lot of times when officers like this don't allow for any roleplay background. In their mind, roleplay is they pretending to be cops and arresting people end of story. 
I'll get you a rebel side opinion, Sometimes when i get pulled over i usually have a great rp and i usually slip away with a small fine because i were so cooperative, but there is bad times with badly trained police officers for example, i made up a great bullshit story, i had a Fake ID i hoped the cop would RP with and i even said that i rented the car from Athira Car shop. so he could call them and get my name. ended up being "i just took your fingerprints turns out your name is xTanzani and the car you're driving in is matter of fact yours. (i actually rented the car ;P) hint hint, put every darn officer under SPC under "re-training" course of 1-3 hours.

But in the end of the day, you combat logged, you still got your time. I think we should leave it here, even though i think that Goa and Bradley needs to have a talk and talk it out instead of yelling at eachother in this post.

Bradley stop. I don't think your personal problems will be solved by an admin. It's something youll have to deal yourself.

To add up, yesterday i caught you breaking rules again, when you were glitching gear from a guy that was waiting medical assistance and was killed by a vdm cop.

To sum up, today i spoke with Demuth, he combat logged out of a situation, and we reasonably talked about it and i understood his side of the story. Bradley if you come again to me and metagame, like you have been doing on the past few days everytime we meet in game, i will report you. Now stop.

I wonder when admins will take a step and remove your teamspeak ranks because you clearly abuse it for troll porpuse. Enjoy.

Dont tell me what to do, i think you'll escape this ban but it'll only be a matter of time...

if they could just remove the nameplate over everyones head it would be awesome.. so much more RP

It wouldn't solve this case because bradley wanted to catch me and he knew i was on that car. 

Bradley you fail the rules everyday and you have little roleplay skills. You also abuse your powers. It will be a matter of days for you not for me. I play by the book.

If you still consider this combat log, and you can't realise that this guy was abusing and i just shutdown the game, and that i came back to be sent to jail. Theres not much i can tell you. CI

It's funny how you came up here, on your CI (merit) and instead of noticing that you have an abusive SGT, and maybe drop down a comment or two about his shitty roleplay/actitude, you complain with me only. 

Police, you are not Police!! This is a roleplay communitie, ROLEPLAY communitie, is not a "Release your Daily Frustrations By Abusing your Wannabe Police Powers Communitie"

I didn't ask this before as i expected some mature comments but apparently police officers are very narrow sighted.

Please close the topic untill admins decision.

The admins, Opener (if resolved) and moderators will lock when appropriate. I've already gave my statement...

You did combat log, by definition, you were pissed off and closed the game in the middle of something happening (you going to jail).

I was supportive of both sides, but how you've just responded to this thread has lost your professionalism.

I will be locking this, and suggest the admins provide you with a warning about combat logging.

Thanks.

Neo.

Clearcut combat log to avoid jail and for that i have issued the ban.

4c53c726008cb14016708e62a3b71e4a -1 Goa - Forum report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back