What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Going for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cliffoff

Banned
When i was brought onto the island about 9 months ago i wondered how could anybody hate this life or even want to leave it, i would spend ages wit h friends doing runs having run; made some really good mates on this island. But now i see the island as a whole and what some people have become my personal opinion is that some people are sick on this island and have spend to much time at the salt mine gathering salt because that's all i get when i try to rob somebody or execute someone. The same old same old i hope people can realize this that the island population is decreasing for a reason. I hope when i come back somethings have changed around on this island since this is my home and my favorite place to be but over time this has changed. Thank you guys for all the laughs and friends i made on this island i hope thats still there if i'm to come back to this old life of mine. 

I doubt it will change mate, 2 years ago when I joined daily people were doing weed runs, everytime u pull up there a truck sitting there processing same for cocaine and heroine but it didnt get better since and only got worse, cuz you dont even see people doing runs so gg

locked and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back