What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Going Postal!

Bullitt

What if I or somebody else wanted to play out the roll of either a serial or spree killer?

Picture this I find the nearest Hi position & start to shoot targets of opportunity or I sneak around in the dark targeting only players with shorts on or some such.

The server would announce who I am but in a RP situation I am anonymous & the police would need to investigate properly to catch me. 

1. How would I announce this & avoid being accused of RDM?
  2. How would the police handle the investigation in a proper RP way to find & apprehend the suspect?
These are the 2 biggest questions I have please discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea personally, getting reports of multiple homicides every half hour or so same mo gunshot to the back of the head single rahim shot heard from an elevated place tracking down between the chaos of the scene with witnesses and such as to what happened.

My only problem is it's walking a very fine line between rdm and roleplay taking your example.

Picture this I find the nearest Hi position & start to shoot targets of opportunity or I sneak around in the dark targeting only players with shorts on or some such.
Unless you knew the person you were shooting at each time and they had some kind of personal warning what's to stop a fresh spawn or a recently deceased person respawning from being a target everyone started life in shorts and it would be very difficult to sort out if you gunned down an honest rebel or a troll who would just think it okay to do it he'll if you then had copy cat killers would we ever actually find out between restarts.
As I say it's a good idea I think and I'm not going to give away my investigation technique or how I make people talk :)

But I'd love to hear other peoples ideas.

i guess what you could say, is people being at the wrong place at the wrong time. a serial killer doesn't need to know his victims, or talk to them and warn them, what if he gets turned on by killing someone who is tottaly un aware of what is about to happen.

Maybe we could make it a server event for the Police!

There is a serial killer on the loose targeting officers & they need to track him down fast.

Maybe his identity could be hidden when he makes a kill so the police really have to question witnesses & stuff & try to learn his identity.

The goal of the killer is to remain undetected & as he makes his kills if he remains free he would get a reward if the police get him the arresting officer would receive a nice bonus in his pay cheque & the respect & admiration of his fellow officers.

The selected killers identity would only be known to a trusted server admin until captured & positively identified. 

Back