What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gone.

Dogss

I am taking a break/leaving altis.

If you are intrested in knowing the reasons , il post them below.

[SIZE=10.5pt]When I come to the end of my journey
And I travel my last weary mile
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned
And remember only the smile

Forget unkind words I have spoken
Remember some good I have done
Forget that I ever had heartache
And remember I've had loads of fun

Forget that I've stumbled and blundered
And sometimes fell by the way
Remember I have fought some hard battles
And won, ere the close of the day

Then forget to grieve for my going
I would not have you sad for a day
But in summer just gather some flowers
And remember the place where I lay

And come in the shade of evening
When the sun paints the sky in the west
Stand for a few moments beside me
And remember only my best
[/SIZE]

I know that la will now be really happy as they are clearly baiting for me and my gang for a whole time now ruining the fun and reporting them for no reason , shouting at them and just telling them to leave my gang , eddy is one of those guys that i trusted and than i see him do this and than my memory goes to...what happend with this community. What happend with the nice people?

What happend with the idea of helping eachother?

what happend with the kindness?

Only robbing?

Cops aren't that well at rp anymore?

Where did the community , that i so loved stay?

Why is La spamming reports about me (2nd one ever made) stating that that i should be banned while they had nothign to do with the situations.

Where did the time stay that cops didn't tell you to go fuck yourself when you asked them why they shot you out of the air?

Where did the time stay that you could have a gang without la going in telling them that they are assholes and more , just because they are in my gang?

Where did everything go to?

ask your self these questions and answer them. because i can't

I don't see the point to stay in the community right now as i am only getting hated by people

atleast i am not so sad to spam someones report to try to get them banned.

Or try to get unbanned with your mates spamming your unban request.

Atleast i am not , atleast i can be happy about myself

~~Regards Dogs.

I wish everyone a good time on the server.

And i will surely continue to check back in and i will be checking if something has changed.

As I was reading through it I was writing a reply and then I saw this : 

I know that la will now be really happy as they are clearly baiting for me and my gang for a whole time now ruining the fun and reporting them for no reason , shouting at them and just telling them to leave my gang , eddy is one of those guys that i trusted and than i see him do this and than my memory goes to...what happend with this community. 
To be honest Dogs I liked you and you didn't get kicked earlier because I abstained in the first times, what made me really sad about you was you comming to my house and steal all that I had in my house (10mil +) and I 100% know it was you, I went and spoke with you asking if that was fair and you denied, then someone who I am not mentioning send me a link, with video proof so please don't you bitch about you getting picked on when we notice who you are !

Farewell !

Rather than post solutions you instead complained to 2 separate admins then approach me the day after our big update and moments after a arma 3 update... as i said not to be rude but its not on my prioritys right now to discuss.

I don't know what you expect the admins to do, the wider community would need to come together to sort out such a issue and right now fixing bugs that annoy players is more of a game changer for us... until thats done we cannot visit this :)

If this is the same Dogs as RIP Dogs then I hope you don't come back. It seems your RDM's are all over the Report a player section. 

If indeed, you are a different Dogs then my apologies, Sir! 

BUT... If this IS you: 

... Then I hope to never see your return to Altis. 

GOOD DAY, SIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the same Dogs as RIP Dogs then I hope you don't come back. It seems your RDM's are all over the Report a player section. 

If indeed, you are a different Dogs then my apologies, Sir! 

BUT... If this IS you: 

... Then I hope to never see your return to Altis. 

GOOD DAY, SIR!
Hes the same, RIP is hes own gang he made.

Wow , i love how i go on teamspeak to tell ciaran that i really appriciated his support during the time i was on the server and i get bannef for contacting him.

About the report , that is half of the video.

They shot me before , they got me revived than arrested me gave me a fine so i setup a trap for them , so i did.

And wilco i did gave you guys sugestions.

I am just stating the problems that are right now going on and i am taking a break because of them.

But as clearly shown i can't say goodbye to a admin that helped me alot because that gets me banned.

So unless i get unbanned i will clearly not come back.

Wow , i love how i go on teamspeak to tell ciaran that i really appriciated his support during the time i was on the server and i get bannef for contacting him.

About the report , that is half of the video.

They shot me before , they got me revived than arrested me gave me a fine so i setup a trap for them , so i did.
Dude, I think if you're banned it's most likely the RDM's piling up. You realise you are meant to call it before taking action right?! We weren't the only ones who you took down with no RP over the weekend. I knew who you were but I knew it was a matter of time before you were going to get banned.

I dare say this thread was made in the hope you'd get to bow out before you were thrown out. 

Hes the same, RIP is hes own gang he made.
Thanks for the confirmation, dude. 

Dude, I think if you're banned it's most likely the RDM's piling up. You realise you are meant to call it before taking action right?! We weren't the only ones who you took down with no RP over the weekend. I knew who you were but I knew it was a matter of time before you were going to get banned.

I dare say this thread was made was in the hope you'd get to bow out before you were thrown out. 

Thanks for the confirmation, dude. 
I hope you have a nice day , i am not going to react to any of these as i am actually not banned of the game but on ts.

You are posting fairly insulting info against me and as you guys shot at me and arrested me after that fined me.

I don't need to rp as the rp is already engaged. I warned you that i would come back for you when i walked out.

I hope you have a nice day , i am not going to react to any of these as i am actually not banned of the game but on ts.

You are posting fairly insulting info against me and as you guys shot at me and arrested me after that fined me.

I don't need to rp as the rp is already engaged. I warned you that i would come back for you when i walked out.
I don't think you fully understand how to RP. This isn't the right server for that attitude or this sort of primitive "RP".

Jay i am very well aware , but i was allowed to shoot them as they fired at me first and arrested me afterwarts.

but i am not going to continue on any of this as this isn't me going to defend myself.

and i won't , if you guys want to ban me that badly go ahead.

I will search a new server than even tough i don't want to.

Btw. If you want to get a real view of what happend tell him to post the whole video :)

Dude, go find a server where RP does not matter. Or play Call of Duty. 

For the record, I am in no way affiliated with the LA guys so I have no reason to back them up but all I've seen from you lately is rule bending / breaking and in all honesty I'm sick to death of idiots that cannot roleplay making excuses for basically killing on sight. Also, I let you off with a fine in this situation and that is how you repay some decency? You tried to kill two officers! 

People like you are the reason so many people complain about the police. You try and do something good for someone and they respond with RDM. Magic. Awesome roleplay. 

Iwhat happend with this community. What happend with the nice people?

What happend with the idea of helping eachother?

what happend with the kindness?

Only robbing?

Cops aren't that well at rp anymore?

~~Regards Dogs.
Case closed. Goodbye.

If you want the whole vid it will be up for review in the Report a player section. 

I had held off out of decency. But the choice is yours, amigo.

Dogs, I tried to help you, I tried to explain things to you, I read every single one of your messages without judgement and bias, which came in every 2 minutes....

I'll miss these:

<13:23:16> "[RIP]Dogs": NEO I NEED YOu

<13:23:17> "[RIP]Dogs": NOW
<13:24:23> "[RIP]Dogs": NEO
<13:24:26> "[RIP]Dogs": come to the blair room
<13:33:13> "SI Neo": MAN
<13:33:15> "SI Neo": I WAS HAVING LUNCH
<13:33:46> "[RIP]Dogs": NEO GET IN HERE
<13:33:48> "[RIP]Dogs": NOW!
<13:33:50> "[RIP]Dogs": BLAIR ROOM
*** Chat begins 2014-09-26 15:00:24

<15:00:24> "Dogs": Neo?
<15:37:00> Your chat partner has disconnected.
<15:45:41> "Dogs" rejoined chat.
<15:56:13> "Dogs": neo?
<15:56:18> "Dogs": just got rdmd by 1 of the cops
<15:57:19> "Dogs": neo
<16:02:27> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<12:58:02> "[RIP]Dogs": Neo

<12:58:07> "[RIP]Dogs": the server really needs to be restarted e.e
<12:58:25> "SI Neo": This isnt something i can deal with
<12:59:02> "SI Neo": I am getting
<12:59:03> "SI Neo": 18fps
<12:59:05> "SI Neo": due to the lagg
<12:59:10> "SI Neo": so i totally agree with you
<12:59:14> "[RIP]Dogs": e.e
<12:59:15> "SI Neo": I'm just a community moderator
<12:59:17> "SI Neo": not an admin
<12:59:17> "SI Neo": sorry
<12:59:20> "[RIP]Dogs": This is bs
<12:59:22> "[RIP]Dogs": I cant even logg in
<12:59:26> "[RIP]Dogs": because spectate bugg
<12:59:31> "[RIP]Dogs": the server is lagging like hell
<17:18:32> "[RIP]Dogs": So neo got time?

<17:21:55> "[RIP]Dogs": neo?
<17:38:15> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<17:41:29> "[RIP]Dogs": neo?
<20:01:51> "SI Neo": however i hear it all from all sides, and not just about you

<20:02:03> "[RIP]Dogs": its just
<20:02:07> "[RIP]Dogs": the cops need to sort stuff out
<20:02:11> "[RIP]Dogs": i am even willing to say
<20:02:21> "[RIP]Dogs": Just give me the permission and il handle all the stuff
<20:02:26> "[RIP]Dogs": and il inform you guys about what happend.
<20:02:32> "[RIP]Dogs": So you guys dont need to handle all that shit.
<20:02:39> "[RIP]Dogs": just send them t me?
<20:02:41> "[RIP]Dogs": to me*
<20:02:45> "[RIP]Dogs": and tell the cops to listen to me.
<20:05:25> "SI Neo": I'm an SI, not a miricle worker
<20:05:34> "SI Neo": things will change, but I can only do so much
<20:05:41> "[RIP]Dogs": neo
<20:05:47> "[RIP]Dogs": You can point to someone else
<20:05:51> "[RIP]Dogs": but you guys need to make it happen
<20:05:54> "[RIP]Dogs": and your one of the highest
<20:05:57> "[RIP]Dogs": with maratek and vladi
<20:06:12> "SI Neo": Maratek and Mitch
<20:06:17> "SI Neo": they're the top dogs
<20:06:22> "SI Neo": i cant make changes
<20:06:24> "SI Neo": i dont have a say so
<20:06:36> "SI Neo": i'm just a link between the departments and the CSI's
<20:06:58> "[RIP]Dogs": than step to the CSI's
There are loads more, but I've only recently started logging....

Will be missed, but the TS-dings wont...

Well i have issued a ban on teamspeak

Eariler today did i not tell you not to contact myself or Ciaran at the moment, You seemed to ignore that in all of 20 mins and approached him.

<3 neo i love you
Fairly sure the "miss you" part is sarcasm. Don't think anybody appriciates being TS-spammed....... Anyway, after the few interactions Ive had with you and the things posted here all I can say is good riddance. Not a very good roleplayer and allways bending the rules, if not breaking them.

Think one of the less roleplay-oriented Altis Life servers would suit you better.

Back