What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Bye $499,000

Well shit. That lack of mouse movement says it all really.

Would you like haemisch to refund you, Nathanial?

(Sturttering) Nathanial will do any job you ask for the money
Hmm I think I need someone to calm down the hobo's in kavala square when I'm performing police duties?

Interested? I know you are. Here is my personal number: 0653546723

(on a serious note I feel bad for you so if you see me ingame tell me who you are and I will give you some money lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶s̶[/SIZE]

Just HMU next time I’m on and I’ll give it you back 

Goodafternoon Nathaniel

We from Help For Hobos would like to offer you a 500k donation for your own spendings as you tragically lost your hard earned cash. You can pick it up by contacting our co-CEO Pili Boef, also known as PC Piliboef (collar number KV649) Or Surgeon Piliboef.

Thank you for your cooperation 

Sincerely co-CEO of Help For Hobos

Pili F. Boef

21-2-38

Goodafternoon Nathaniel

We from Help For Hobos would like to offer you a 500k donation for your own spendings as you tragically lost your hard earned cash. You can pick it up by contacting our co-CEO Pili Boef, also known as PC Piliboef (collar number KV649) Or Surgeon Piliboef.

Thank you for your cooperation 

Sincerely co-CEO of Help For Hobos

Pili F. Boef

21-2-38
As CEO of help for hobos, I am warranting a rase to the donations. Contact any command memeber and the donation pool of 1 million GBP will be given to you.

Sincerley CEO of Help For Hobos

anonymous capybara

24-2-38

Last edited:
Nathanial, Haemisch's accountant should have sent Nathanial some spending money yesterday. Haemisch is pleased to see the community spirit!

Back