What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good bye ALUK // [N.L.A] Zotlex

Status
Not open for further replies.

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬

As you can see on the title I will be leaving, this is because I got permanetly banned from the server today (see the ban below).

I would like to say thanks for the time here on ALUK, it´s have been awsome! 
I was one of the leaders that builded up N.L.A in the start and now I´am standing here and see how much we have done on this community, it´s unbelievable.

And with this small words I would like to say
GOOD BYE!

This is a smal video of my time here on ALUK, Enjoy!
 ​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This isn't good bye, you can appeal your permanent ban in 6 months. ALUK is the best community out there, so I'd definitely recommend taking the next couple of months to think it over and come back and enjoy the island! 

Sad to see you go bud but you will be back in no time, today the server has lost a great member of the community and also one of the best pilots i have ever seen (most of the time XD) 

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't good bye, you can appeal your permanent ban in 6 months. ALUK is the best community out there, so I'd definitely recommend taking the next couple of months to think it over and come back and enjoy the island! 
I know, but 6month is a long time. I hope I will come back, but things may change in my real life so I think it good to take farwell and then come back if I can later on :)

RIP You originally recruited me into NLA <3
You know that without your strong RP quality we could never manage the most hard situvations! I will miss you <3

Sad to see you go like this :(, hope i will see you again in 6 months.

Goodluck buddy <3

17 minutes ago, NLA Rick said:

Sad to see you go bud but you will be back in no time, today the server has lost a great member of the community and also one of the best pilots i have ever seen (most of the time XD) 

Thanks for the lovely words, <3 I hope 6month go fast, but you never know what happends under 6month, I maybe crash my hellicopter in real life ;)

This isn't goodbye, ill see you in 6 months but that doesn't change the fact that I'm sad to see you go. You are still the best pilot I've ever seen (don't worry I wont let Adam fly) and definitely one of the best most genuine members of the N.L.A. Cya soon buddy. :'( 

Noooo Zotlex man, Gonna miss you, I remember when you led NLA it was great 
1f614.png

Sad to see you go! Try come back in 6 months 
2764.png

You will be missed Zotlex. Defenetly one of the best players there is on this server, sad to see you go in such a way. Hope to see you back in 6 months. Feel free to join in and have a talk with is, you are always welcome buddy. Have a fun adventure wherever you are going!

It have been a great time with you Zotlex, Remember when I got you into NLA, all we have done together bud!

Anyway I wish you good luck with your things in real life.

[N.L.A] Erik-->[N.L.A] Asarid 

I see your first bann was realy long ago then maby the admins shouldent be so harsh in the perma-banns i guess....(i am in my final change from a dum move that got me bann long ago and now i AM always kinda afraid of my action :p)

Enyway mate see ya and ask unbann in 6moths, it will pass fast :)

Sad to see you go like this :(, hope i will see you again in 6 months.

Goodluck buddy <3
I know, I´am also sad about this :(  I will hopefully come back :)

This isn't goodbye, ill see you in 6 months but that doesn't change the fact that I'm sad to see you go. You are still the best pilot I've ever seen (don't worry I wont let Adam fly) and definitely one of the best most genuine members of the N.L.A. Cya soon buddy. :'( 
I hope you are right! And I´am also sad to leave everything I have behind. 
And I hope you find someone who can replace me for the time I´am gone :) (Thanks for protection the gang with don´t letting Adam fly) 

We have had so much fun this last weeks, see you <3

Noooo Zotlex man, Gonna miss you, I remember when you led NLA it was great 
1f614.png

Sad to see you go! Try come back in 6 months 
2764.png
I know, but everything have it´s end, and I hope the new leaders for N.L.A can keep it up as good as I was doing before :)
CYA! <3

You will be missed Zotlex. Defenetly one of the best players there is on this server, sad to see you go in such a way. Hope to see you back in 6 months. Feel free to join in and have a talk with is, you are always welcome buddy. Have a fun adventure wherever you are going!
Ohh Sonder the short time we played togeather was awsome, I am realy sad of what happend and hope you can keep N.L.A up without me! Hope I see you in 6month <3  And you know I will come in and talk to you!!!! <3 <3 <3

It have been a great time with you Zotlex, Remember when I got you into NLA, all we have done together bud!

Anyway I wish you good luck with your things in real life.

[N.L.A] Erik-->[N.L.A] Asarid 
The first time we meet when I was a hobo, and you helped us farm to take us in to N.L.A was lovely!! You are a good man and a good Leader, keep it up!
See you around on Teamspeak, etc. Good bye <3

I see your first bann was realy long ago then maby the admins shouldent be so harsh in the perma-banns i guess....(i am in my final change from a dum move that got me bann long ago and now i AM always kinda afraid of my action :p)

Enyway mate see ya and ask unbann in 6moths, it will pass fast :)
Thanks for you support, I feel the same. But as the admin says I was on my final chance, and a engagement was going wrong yesterday and took me into the seat I am today. And as you are saying, be carful, you never know what is happening around you. 

I hope I see you around after my 6month ban is completed :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONONONONONONONO ! :( WHY!!!!!! 
//Mr.Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back