What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good bye my lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala Bear

Well here it is I never really thought it would be this soon but I'm just going to be honest I am just not enjoying this as much as I used too and I feel that it's time to go play different games and meet new people and finally buy the IRL DLC

So here it is I joined this community  back in 2014 with a friend never really been on a roleplay server before and as soon as I joined it was strange but thankful I bumped into a gang called UGN lead by the wonderful @DI Icecubeand I would like to thank you for teaching me the ways and teaching me the ways of camping outside Pierres kitchen ;) but then after UGN crumbled I joined GC (goose cartel) I rolled with them for a bit after that I took a huge break from arma and then came back as Qua Ali looking for a career in the police so I went to academy and was told to wait and waited 4 days and then @ANDRES came to my recuse i went through the my police carrer as normal in kavala but I kinda liked the look of RTU so I asked @SI Dreddif I could transfer and he said yes sure but normally he would ask why but he was eating so he didn't care so I did and it was great but I kinda missed kavala abit but every time after that when ever I bumped in to dredd in game he would call me a traitor so I gave put a transferred back and after a couple of patrol with dredd he said your name is so hard to say I'm just going to call you Koala and after a while a lot people started calling me koala so it stuck but after I got SPC the second time round I left But I would like to thank everyone in the police at that time for making it a great experience 

then I went rebel joined TFK and we did some crazy shit and built some great friendship in there won't name because of current situation and when rebel got stale I rejoined the police and then the wonderful UNMC come along and as soon as I got an invite I left the police and joined the ranks of the UNMC and it was probably the most fun I had here and now here I am :( and thankyou to else people that have made it special 

@blaze1981 @Maratek @DI Tampax@James@DI Busterguy @CI Voltz @Crumbs @Kylan @SI Dredd @DI Summers@INS Phil

All the UNMC lads 

and I am 100% I have missed a lot of people but you know who are you and thank you 

I would also like to thank management @Wilco@Vladic Ka@Mr Cardoso@Ciaran for creating a great community for us that I called home 

(I will be floating around on teamspeak)

p.s ignore the terrible English 

Good Bye for now

Sgt. Koala Bear [UNMC]

SGT Qua Ali 

Gc KN!GHT 

Good luck to wherever you go next, and I am sorry for robbing you UNMC house lol

But great lad, gread mate - have fun wherever you go mate

Good luck mate you will be very missed you were a great lad and a most terrible driver best of luck with wherever you go next ! 

Good luck to wherever you go next, and I am sorry for robbing you UNMC house lol

But great lad, gread mate - have fun wherever you go mate
Thanks bud luckily I had a small stash somewhere else but you got the big boi 

Good luck mate you will be very missed you were a great lad and a most terrible driver best of luck with wherever you go next ! 
Still miss the old partols man :( 

FUCK NOOOO, not you man come on. Sad too seeya go mate been cool playing with you for a long time , seeya around :)

Remember UGN - Jordan ? That was me lol 
shhhhhhhhhh we dont admit these things :D 

Koala, always a happy lad and a brilliant person to have in a crew, or on a patrol where ever.  Im sad to see you leave but you always will be welcomed back! 

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back