What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenando

I have had a great time on this server, with great admins and great rpers. This is one of the best servers anyone can ask for. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and I will miss the great times on ALUK. Thank you admins for being taking care of business from time to time.

[EXP] Spc.Dust-Thanks for being there for me and taking me in. Your a great leader and know how to lead a gang. I will miss you alot man! Take care Cider King/Mayor :)

[EXP] Grd.Jeffery- Cya man. I will miss you the most. We have had our fun times together and will not forget that time where we crashed that heli and ended up getting robbed. 

[bG] Frank- The time I played with you was great will miss ya.

[EXP] Enf.Bob Saget- Hey bob fagit, great times with you and all your name calling :) .

Dru-Cya man. Your one lunatic and a great guy. You know how to have fun.

This is to all EXP members-Thanks for being there guys. I will miss it alot. You guys were like family believe it or not. We have had our ups and downs. Never forget the (Crazy Chilld)!

[EXP] Enf.Eddie Jones-Miss ya!

[EXP] Pht. Marvin- Cya man. 

Bye ALUK!

This is unfortunate Frenando, I didn't play with you much but you were a cool dude.. Sad to see you leave, good luck elsewhere buddy!

It's sad to see you go, but I will be seeing you on wastelands / king of the hill.  Chin up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I got the chance to meet you, but I'm sure you'll find your way back to say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back