What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tik Tok nooooo,you can´t leave. Now Kavala lost your SGT slot. 😛 GL with everything. Cya and don´t be a stranger.

I guess this is it, goodbye. *cries inside*

P.S I hope it goes well with the pizza girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Denied. Appeal on the forums (and please don't bump the post). Farewell TikTak.

Goodbye Tiktak. Take care of yourself and don't go trying to unlock random people's cars out on the street.

We did not have many encounters, but the ones we had were always fun.

*Spits*

Sad day, thank you for all the time we have spend together here on RPUK.. at last but not least, thanks for the day in Copenhagen!

Thank you for showing me the right path and not banning me when you had the chance 🙏😇 Enjoy your time off - enjoy what life sends your way now that you are perhaps more susceptible to it. Already looking forward to seeing you again in the future 😊

Wish you all the best mate! It's been an absolute pleasure having you in the police and helping me at the beginning of my journey all the way until now, I probably wouldn't be in the position i am now without ya!

Anything i can help you with, just give me a shout!

Good Luck! 👍

Never saw eye to eye but still sad you’re leaving.

Now time for my board application...

Ahh I am gonna miss you man! keep me updated on snapchat tho! 

Great admin and a great friend! See you soon bud!

00Oi! Your still gonna come and play pubg yeah? If not ill come over! "Er vell den bruden du snakket om tidligere ;)" that makes u take a vacation, hint hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back