What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Luck - Exam's

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Good luck to all our younger members taking there exams this week.

A stressful time as far as I can remember so hopefully some Altis Life UK (but not too much) will help you get through this time in the evenings :) .

Best of luck

Wilco 

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated wilco, although I do think the ALUK will be extremely sparing this week so I hope everyone understands and doesn't miss me too much ;)

Much appreciated wilco, although I do think the ALUK will be extremely sparing this week so I hope everyone understands and doesn't miss me too much ;)
Same here, I have 5 exams in 1 week this week, starting today.. With maths! (Oh joy...)

Yea good luck I hope you do well & don't end up like the rest of us stoner wasters.  ;)

OoOOooO exams, I feel so damn old, holy crap.

Good luck though guys! What Bullitt says is true! It ain't that glamorous a life!

Agreed jay these whippersnappers don't know what sits like for us..

But seriously good luck to you guys I hope it all goes to plan don't worry about altis it'll still be here when you get back.

Good luck all! We did all our end of year exams at Uni a few weeks ago. Trust me, you are going to miss school when it is gone.

As for results, mine are on the system I just haven't got the bollocks to look yet...

Le me:

post-5946-0-76779800-1355630785.png

Back