What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good luck people

J0hnathan

Unfortunately due to recent events I will not be able to return to the server for a while (3-6 months maybe longer). I have had some great times with the NHS Staff had great fun with Smurfy and Philup and CMO Phoenix especially hope you guys will be fine without me and to the rest of the NHS staff good luck guys 

I want to say thank you to most of the people I have met on the sever who have kept me smiling and had great time (sorry I don’t know most of there Roleplay.co.uk profiles name so if anyone wants to tag them would be great 👍)

Thanks too: 

@standox420

@Miyagi

@TheFrog

@Charles Vane

@MCKELVIE

@Warwick

Sorry if I have missed of anyone 

i want to say a special thanks to Altis response who are a great bunch of lads and wish them the best in the future easily the best group I have been part of great people in there and will honestly miss all off you hopefully will catch up from time to time. 

Wanted to say thank you for all the Devs/Admins for keep the sever running and working hard to maintain there standards I’ve had a great time over the 2 years and that is mostly down to you guys as well 

I hope I can return soon and have a even greater moments but for now goodbye guys and thank you much love and care 

Johnathan 

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this quite unexpected, but never the less, it was fun to have you around, I myself, have had some good laughs over time. You've been a member of Altis Response, that you've been able to trust. You have always been willing to participate, whenever the gang planned something plus more.

I can only say one thing. I wish you the best of luck and don't be a stranger on TS.

P.S try and smoke cake one day, it's great 😛

-Snuffles

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy mate, all the best with whatever you're doing for the next 6 or so months, if you're ever on TS and wanna chill just message me. 🙋‍♂️

Damn this was unexpected... Hope we meet again in the future bruv, you`re a good lad.

Sad to see you go Johnatan, best of luck with whatever you will be doing in the next 6 months. I hope we will be seeing you again and don't be a stranger an TS.

Was always a blast patrolling with you, non stop laughter . You are still the best worst medic imo hahaha

Guess my annoying  1 sound soundboard goes into retirement until your return.

All the best fella 

my hart is broken, dont know what to say. 

I will still send u some crazy snapchats mate dont you worry 😘

------------------.gif

I'll miss you johnatan, who do I need to transport now with my helicopter 😞 I hope you'll be back soon

Take it easy bud, was a pleasure meeting you and playing along side you, was always a laugh when you was around. Catch you soon, wish you the best

Sorry to hear man, hopefully you'll return soon, have a good one in the meantime

I don't know you well but nonetheless have fun in 6 month's that you are away and we all hope to see you back some point as you are a very good guy to everyone and this community 🙂

Sad to see you go, but I hope everything gets figured out. I’ve had a LOT of great moments talking with you and being on the server with you. You’re the one that keeps us in the Altis Response alive with your jokes but sadly it won’t be like that for a while now 💔

Goodbye my Boi 

Hop to see you when im back 

DM me for my discord plz ❤️

Back