What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good News U.R.G.N and Others

CC Dave

I thought i might put up a positive post for once just to say that i played on the server today for a few hours and i have never had so much fun. U.R.G.N and Bone Reaper Cartel had multiple firefights with me with complete "ROLE"!!!! play. Lakotiz, Slayer and Viper and others involved provided me and CSO/PCSO Crazyone with some of the most fun and terrifying fire fights.

Thanks to all the rebels out there that make this game for us police :)

Last edited by a moderator:
and i ended up with my knee capped, but hey! i'm alive ^^

one of the funniest nights on altis life :)

Not going to lie when i opened that door on you's two when i was in my white shirt i've never panicked so much in my life! hahah

I recorded the whole bust with TFU, that was amazing last night guys. Amazing roll-play thats what we like to see! Congratz dudes!

ROLE play... it's ROLE play FFS!!!

ROLL play is something you do with bread and bakery products. And is extremely perverted, by all accounts. :)

Rob i would love to see the last few mins, even the whole thing, i love rewatching stuff and laughing at some of the random things said while waiting around. 

Get it done!

ROLL play is something you do with bread and bakery products. And is extremely perverted, by all accounts. :)
This has angered me for so long...

celiac-awareness.jpg

Shh TBJ. I quite enjoy reading the forums and picturing the whole server rolling/roleing down a hill spamming Q & E.

Some more examples of bad rollplay:

thumb_600.jpg

original.jpg

2459202581_ab5bf46345.jpg

Sorry for the hijack, but I couldn't resist. Sickbags are by the door on the way out.

Well not much to say here. guess ill go roll play with some bread whilst role playing as a baker

Back