What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good quality mic

Its @Unlucky George video time!

Unfortunately it doesn't meet your budget but make sure you do a simlar test when you find the right mic

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries! for £85 it looks a good desktop solution, personally i have the AT2020 usb, its a bit more expensive... might be worth checking eBay for a second hand one, these desktop mics are very well built and worth the investment

A cheap choice would be a Blue mic, sometimes they have a sale on them on amazon

I bought a turtle beach for £130 a couple of years ago (it will be cheaper now, I will add to this comment when I find the box with the name on it), it works perfectly on my PC and most people I speak to say my mic is a good quality. The sound from the game is also good so you are able to tell which direction gun shots etc are coming from. But in all honesty I would suggest getting surround speakers and a desktop mic 

I went for the Blue Snowball for my mic and a cheap(ish) headset just for audio as the only time I used the mic on the headset was when I was at Insomnia. The Snowball does the job for me, the sounds clear and although it's kind of large it doesn't get in the way a great deal. I do know that there are a lot of people out there don't like the Snowball though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-iCE-Microphone/dp/B006DIA77E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445256534&sr=8-1&keywords=Blue+Snowball

(my headset for reference http://www.ebuyer.com/630123-element-gaming-headset-neon-250-esab-91y0)

I can't really recommend anything for just a headset as I've never really spent a great deal on them, my only suggestion would probably be Razer, SteelSeries or high end Turtle Beach headsets.

Back