What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good time in the prison......

Who's that handsome on the left?
4528fa9be3ccba44572f8df3066859d0.jpg

I don't recommend this place, it looks like they haven't cleaned  it in weeks and the personel threats you like shit. 2 reeten. If you are looking for a good prison go to HMP it's way better and instead of no food they even throw it at you!

I don't recommend this place, it looks like they haven't cleaned  it in weeks and the personel threats you like shit. 2 reeten. If you are looking for a good prison go to HMP it's way better and instead of no food they even throw it at you!
Can I find this property on AirBnB? I would like to see actual reviews, thanks

Can I find this property on AirBnB? I would like to see actual reviews, thanks
Not many people made it out alive, some of them got shot trying to escape I saw their skeletons when I was trying myself and some others just died  because they didn't get any type of meal. I saw a crazy guy eating a stolen UNMC beret but he's probably gonna die aswell.

The worst part is they don't clean the dead bodies so you see rats eating them.

Overall scoring 2/10 ( Atleast they had a church )

Not many people made it out alive, some of them got shot trying to escape I saw their skeletons when I was trying myself and some others just died  because they didn't get any type of meal. I saw a crazy guy eating a stolen UNMC beret but he's probably gonna die aswell.

The worst part is they don't clean the dead bodies so you see rats eating them.

Overall scoring 2/10 ( Atleast they had a church )
I've had a chat friend of mine, he confirmed everything you said in your comment. He also told me he was being shot at and force to run around in circles for 45 years. No warm food, no medical assistance and only one Christian church. Dead bodies everywhere, most of them left pierced on top of the razor fence, to show people there is no hope. Horrific. They have a fancy basketball pitch, however no ball provided whatsoever, you get bored really quickly. Upon his release, no transport has been provided, and my friend (definitely not me) had to run all the way to the border, where he was almost arrested again.

Catering 1/10

Location 7/10

Overall rating 3/10

Can't recommend, but once you get taken hostage you don't really have a choice. Not suitably for family vacation, single beds only.

Back