What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt

Inspector Walt of the FPD
Hello everyone, hope you are all well and having a mental time, I know I certainly am. 

I shall keep this short and sweet. I left for a few months, and I returned. It was certainly the recharge I needed, but now I'm afraid I must go again. I do intend for my departure to be more permanent this time however.

I've been here just over 2 years, I've seen far too much, it's been awesome. My struggle now is seeing all my friends elsewhere, and not properly being here...I come on, I patrol, I speak to some people who join me channel, but other than that...I'm afraid my passion has gone. 

I hear the Police promotions just occurred, and some people got SI. It's great to see the progression of awesome people, but it also reminds me of just how long I've been here.

This place has seen some tough times, but I think it's really turning round now, new policies being implemented, bans being re-assessed and other actions that are really encouraging to see.

As some may be aware, I was asked to help out elsewhere, and having given it some thought, I want to try provide what I can to help, But I think that it helps reinforce the idea that I need to cut my ties here altogether, I won't really be here anyway and this way I can walk off into the sunset in slow motion. 

I wish everyone the best, and hope you continue to have fun.

Walt x

Last edited by a moderator:
See you.

I am still incredibly grateful for when you gifted me both Besiege and GTA during the secret santa last year :)

One of the best mate, good luck wherever you go and dont be a stranger!

Had great roleplay with you. Good luck with whatever you do.

There he goes...
one of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind
never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Walt, thanks for being a kind, funny man who we will miss. Good bye CSI / SGT or whatever your rank is now!
You will go far in life.

I just did your AR training Walt! How could you do this to me! ;) good luck though with whatever you do next though bud! 

Take care Walt, didn't talk to you much when you were in the police but I heard you were a great guy. 

Good luck with the future. 

Take care Walt, all the best. Thank you for everything you have done for this community and i wish you the best on your next chapter in life.

Mr inactive JohnJoeegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back