What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye ALUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

I know, I know, you're saying "who the hell are you" well I'm not really known on this server other than my friends and a few others I used to call friends till they stabbed me in the back and removed me from steam, 

I'm not going to lie I liked this server, great role-play, but I think it was unfair why I was banned but I guess this will be removed anyway so not sure why I'm typing this, 

I linked my new 25 man Teamspeak on my Steam (not Aluk servers or website/Whatsapp - don't even have) so my friends could join, it's a personal Teamspeak for other games not other servers, since The division came out I've been playing that,

"Along with a community member who is afraid to join your teamspeak as they think you would supply there IP to Scott Mcdermott, We make it our duty to protect our members here. " - For starters, that got to me, I'm not a moron to give out peoples IP's nor have I ever done that before, anyone that's on my Teamspeak server is 100% safe, @Wilco, you have my Teamspeak server and if anything happens call the police on me, I would never do that to anyone because 1. it's childish and 2. Scott wouldn't know how to do that nor can he see anyone's IP's,

Anyway Scott has been banned from the Teamspeak server that was meant for just other games and not ALUK, seems others have removed me from Steam because of this so thanks @Wilco, I've lost some friends because of this.

Was fun while it lasted, take care and thanks for the fun.

Very sad to see you go on these terms. Hopefully things are made clear that you didn't link it/advert it here, and maybe see you in 6 month's!

Had fun with you in the old Gc james. Talk to you later.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/

(10.3) Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)

Your teamspeak was shared on our community.. I went on to see what it was about and there is Mr Mcdermott along with someone reporting there scared to join that teamspeak because Mr Mcdermott would get the IP from you.

Like I said we have a duty to protect our members, If you have lost friends over this then that's no ones issue but your own, The fact that someone is saying that you would provide IP addresses is of serious concern, Especially if you are sharing this teamspeak in our teamspeak or outside on steam to community members here.

You say your not a moron but you have GC Jay as an admin who gave all our lifetime donator's mobile numbers out to Scott Mcdermott from there whatsapp group, You think he wouldn't do the same on your teamspeak ?

Anyway matter over and a ban rightfully issued, You don't deserve a goodbye and I advise anyone in this community who knows you to enter your teamspeak "at there own risk"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back