What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye and take care everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
Hello everyone, after 5+ years I will be leaving ALUK (RPUK now!) in order to just go and do things IRL. Started off here as an 18 year old in high school, having been interested from Lirik's Arma RP videos, and have since been in the police several times on Arma in varying positions of unit and constab leadership, even was a cop on Tanoa!. Tried to launch a political uprising in southern Alttis (SCISM), been a staff member also, UNMC command, and lastly Los Santos Police as the deputy of NPAS. Thank you all for the memories, far far too many to name over the past 5 years. Feels like a completely different place since when I joined, so many people gone, so many new faces. Thank you to the RPUK staff, devs and management for freely giving their time to provide this free to play roleplay community. Far too many memories to list, you all know who you are! This will definitely be my last goodbye here.

Obligatory PICS with videos after!

19f909051a0f17c483bf8085e14206c4.jpg

70d47034b17528717e439de3eded9e06.jpg

e7d1385d3ea4e1552d2ba57d5753b056.jpg

d8585c2b066c3dd861bc027ee0937bed.jpg

2fc62cee2315b6bbc3e260f5ed17923f.jpg

43896f24d6bf69a87c9d4d4d2176c0bd.jpg

VIDS!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shout outs to the UNMC lads, the old police people from the early days, the new police people (Athira!), and the GTARP people, thoroughly enjoyed the new GTARP server, keep at it!

And of course, the Boys, you know who you are! (*cough* SPECTRE *cough*)

Time to see what the world has in store for a 23 year old.

- Smith

It’s been an absolute pleasure Smith

All the best with you future dude ❤️

Thank you for your time and contribution to the community! All the best mate.

Had the pleasure of working alongside you in the ALUK police force, UNMC, staff team, and recently the LSPS. 

One of the good guys and always up for some great RP. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the short time I have got to know you properly you’ve been nothing but a class act putting time and effort into making this community enjoyable for others.

have a good one bigman👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back