What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Liam

Going to be leaving as a lot of my friends have been banned and there are very few true friends left on here.  I just want to make this post to let everyone know that i wanted to thank everyone for making my experience in the police and from all of my gangs i have been in. I loved it here but when a lot of my friends are banned for reasons i will not go into it ruins the community. For those of you who seem to be trying to get people banned, i do not respect you at all and that people like you are going to slowly tear this community apart.

Who knows this may not be a final goodbye, but it probably will be.

Good luck to those of you who continue here!

):

Will miss you Liam friend good luck bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
They say everything has to come to an end but i wasn't expecting this from you liam, imma miss you , you were a great lad cya mate

Goodluck and have fun in the future ;)

Didnt know you too well , just know have been killed quite a few times by you :) , best of luck with what ever you do and maybe we will see you back at some point.

Sad to see you go, remember all those good days with you, best look in the future

take care buddy, had fun the night on my police holiday! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you know what my lovely friend Liam, out of everyone who has left today u are the one i will miss the most. i knew u when u were a little hobo when we both joined the medics at the same time u didn't have a gang and i only just joined MM. and you were trying to get me to give a good word to sea bass about you lol. then u joined EXP and we still kept in touch i have always enjoyed your roleplay and your attitude towards other people. and i think it is a shame to see you go and i really mean it i will miss you and i really hope we keep in touch and if we dont heres a picture of where are friendship first started

6C16921A45E0291339A7DBAC86F8BF90155B10D7

I'LL BE YOUR TRUE FRIEND MR. LIAM!?!!?

Who's going to save me from getting taken hostage now?

Who am I going to have duel's with on a police holiday?

Liam? Noooooooo!

Well shit Liam we had some nice times to getter and you were always a nice guy. sad to see you go bud!

Who knows this may not be a final goodbye, but it probably will be.
It better fucking not!

You will come back.

You are one of my longest standing friends on this server so: 

Fuck you for leaving.

Hobo

I remember when you joined mine and @Reece's gang xD. Had a fun time playing with you and your a nice guy :) hope you come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back