What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye, fellow potatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPC Miller

What makes you read a hobo's title?
Hereby, I SPC Miller (now SPC Breslin)  will depart from altis and I wish I could afford to stay longer on this server. I just wanted to say thank you all for the great times since 24th of August 2015, Starting as a hobo getting recruited by The Abandoned to the Police force. I must say that I have seen some up and downs but that is not what I am going to base this goodbye on.  I will miss allot of you, from Twitch streams to the Youtube videos. 

Also main reason is that i have allot of homework and schoolwork, leaving me with barely any time to play.

I'll see you lads and lasses around, i will try to get back on Vlad streams

@Pimpmauser You are my favorite hobo

@Vladic KaChicken man

@SPC Hadi Doogle Doogle Warrior

@Jake UNMC.50call

@Pope Chris You tha best pope

@guyjacklin

Best huron  heroin transporter!

@Jhonny:)

@DI Busterguy

@DELETER

@TacticalPanda

and more

@Neon

@little H

@Max ORyan

@SGT Sanders i'll help you with an ftc and ftt :)

I have more people i could tag but it would take hours to do so..

Last edited by a moderator:
The only guy I can share my love with (potatoes). Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Miller... No...

I remember we had some great patrols. Good luck in the future buddy.

I ll try to hop on time to time... *rides of with his 50. call that he bought for Jake* that costed me 250k jake...  me a big greedy potato

Goodbye Miller bro, hope you have the time to come back and buy me another 50. Cal <3

Love you miller! Hope things go your way and can i have the keys to your Huron?

qp05f2Z.jpg

nah man those are in the pope mobile @guyjacklin

And i cant figure to start it

I wish I never met you guys... because now i feel bad that i leave you alone... BTW If you find a potato in your car muahahah.... it would be me

MAYBE muhahaha!

Hereby, I SPC Miller (now SPC Breslin)  will depart from altis and I wish I could afford to stay longer on this server. I just wanted to say thank you all for the great times since 24th of August 2015, Starting as a hobo getting recruited by The Abandoned to the Police force. I must say that I have seen some up and downs but that is not what I am going to base this goodbye on.  I will miss allot of you, from Twitch streams to the Youtube videos. 

Also main reason is that i have allot of homework and schoolwork, leaving me with barely any time to play.

@Vladic KaChicken man

@Jake UNMC.50call

@guyjacklin

@DI Busterguy

@DELETER

@TacticalPanda

and more

@Neon

@little H

@Max ORyan

Really going to miss you mate :(

lol h0b0, do your damn homework and play from time to time. dont you even think about fucking leaving me!!

Just go a bit part time or go absent a bit m9-1. 

@Vladic KaChicken man

@Jake UNMC.50call

@guyjacklin

@DI Busterguy

@DELETER

@TacticalPanda

and more

@Neon

@little H

@Max ORyan

I just went on patrol with you yesterday and I got the impression that you're a great guy.. Sad to see you go, but yeah...

I just went on patrol with you yesterday and I got the impression that you're a great guy.. Sad to see you go, but yeah...
Sir, I am SPC Breslin, I changed my name to Breslin a month ago due to people not changing their name so I changed it myself. I do like to be called miller. but For the future... I am not SPC Miller, I get referred to this, I am a Kavala police officer #kavalapride , but it is not important...  SPC Miller (before i joined police Chase McCarter

I will land on altis maybe soon or maybe not at all. I will try to join Vlad stream as much as possible though. and I will hop on ts/this forum time to ti me so dont be afraid to pm me.

The Potato Patriarch 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back