What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hey guys. I am going to be taking a break before posting my unban. I have made a stupid mistake, which I won't get into. I will use this break to think about what I've done, so i won't do stupid stuff **** like it again.

Ill see you all soon

-Panda

P.S: (I will still be on TS, so i can talk to you all)

Last edited by a moderator:
@TacticalPanda the worse thing about all this is that when confronted by our staff team you lied to there face.

Our website has the technology to look at various factors to decide if there is an alternative account signed up like most websites these days... Silly silly move!

I hope to see you soon again @TacticalPanda. The investor family needs you.

It's a shame to see that you have been banned twice recently. Since you have left the cops, you have gotten into a lot of trouble and I hope that you learn from your mistakes.

Huh? We we're patrolling just last night (early this morning)...

For the memories panda!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope to see you back soon! 

I'd like to say that I've apologized to @The Majestic Hero, and that he has forgiven me. This still doesn't mean im disgusted with what i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

I'd like to think the lesson is to treat everyone here with respect, wouldn't you agree?

I was only being light hearted, of course, everyone should treat people with respect!

..but failing that they can use tor 

The last bit being satirical of course

Go ahead and use TOR... we will still find you, but i think the real lesson is dont lie and dont be a twat in the first place.
Lying gets you no where, if confronted about something, the best thing to do is admit it straight away. Lying makes things worse panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back