What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye for now peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiptonSamurai

Well guys it seems that a video that I had posted was a form of exploiting, to which I thought was ok and posted it on the forums as a funny video but received a ban due to it.
I made an unban appeal against it as like stated thought it was ok until after receiving the ban, unfortunately that was denied as some of the Admins failed to see it from my perspective and in all honestly I don't blame them. Their decision is final and fair. If they think that I was intentionally doing it, then how can you argue that.

Although I can honestly say that my time here although short (this time around), has been very fun and nostalgic not having played on the server in such a long time. Got soooo many people to thank for my time here but can't be bothered to go looking for their profiles so, i'll just assume you know who you are lol.

P.S. This is my first offense and  what the title says "FOR NOW", I will at a later date post up another unban appeal in hopes it gets lifted, but I do have doubts as my opinions/facts won't change on the matter and how things was executed. If this one got denied, and the answers are gonna be the same, I don't think the admins will uplift it.

Good bye peeps, hope you all enjoy your stay whilst here. And have fun RolePlaying.

Even though ingame we had shit encounters, it was still good to have you here.

you were a great person to play with/against, hopefully you will have a great time till you next appeal.

and I will see you soon!

ps. You will be missed bud.

Even though many departure posts involving bans are not really liked, you showed how it should be done. Admitting a mistake and just saying goodbye in a mature way. So thank you for being an example.

Sad to see you go this way, let's hope you'll be back eventually and I wish a good time.

Cya bruv

Fucking sucks that your gone man.. Hopefully we won't have to wait 6+months before seeing you in-game again.

:( 

Great to have played with you again Samurai, make sure you keep in touch, it's a shame that such a good honest player as yourself can't be given the benefit of the doubt, but that's just the way it goes,

I hope to see you back on the island as soon as possible. Good luck with the parenting x

Archived. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back