What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

goodbye for reals this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said everything I have to here on this community.

@Ram - after catching up I wish you the best of luck to you in the future, I hope everything works out for you in the end have a good one my friend, I've enjoyed every second of my time with you and you're one character that will be in my memory for a long time to come :)

I don't know what else to write so I'll leave it at that. Bye.

@Ram - after catching up I wish you the best of luck to you in the future, I hope everything works out for you in the end have a good one my friend, I've enjoyed every second of my time with you and you're one character that will be in my memory for a long time to come :)

No, just no.

finally! JK, was fun playing with you on the server about 2 months ago. Even when we played other games it was still fun, have a good one mate. 

I remember RPing with you whilst you were downed. You had duct tape on your arse hole and we took it off. Good fun

"Roleplay"

will always be [LM] Theo Kelvin <3

was dank when u kicked attackatek out of the gang and probably the most savage moment ive ever witnessed on rpuk

was best police officer 82/17... math isnt my strong point

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will always remember VDMing you by accident while flying in a sporty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back