What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Hello everyone.

Today I'm making a thread that I honestly thought I wouldn't make for a long time.​

Due to some recent events involving the community, I've realised that the server just isn't for me anymore.​

However​

​

I've had a lot of absolutely amazing experiences on this server, and those memories will surely stick with me for a large amount of time.​

All the gangs I've joined, All the people I've interacted with. All the things I achieved on the server in general.​

It's been absolutely incredible, and I can't even begin to describe how close this server has been to my heart ever since I started playing.​

Thanks to everyone who has been around to make my roleplay experience enjoyable, ​

​

Thanks to everyone. Don't be a stranger!​

I'll be logging on once a month to pay my rent, Chances are I'll come back sometime distant in the future to see what's going on. Hope to see everyone then if that's the case!

Hopefully you'll be able to overcome this unpleasant situation. It's people like you who make it both interesting and extremely fun to play on this community. Come around whenever you can, there will always be a place for you in this community. 

😞

Thanks for your hospitality and kindness in the various gangs we've both been a part of, i hope the distant future isn't too far away. See you around o/

Still remeber when you picked up me and my boys from prison that time, cheers for everything! 

Hello everyone.

Today I'm making a thread that I honestly thought I wouldn't make for a long time.​

Due to some recent events involving the community, I've realised that the server just isn't for me anymore.​

However​

​

I've had a lot of absolutely amazing experiences on this server, and those memories will surely stick with me for a large amount of time.​

All the gangs I've joined, All the people I've interacted with. All the things I achieved on the server in general.​

It's been absolutely incredible, and I can't even begin to describe how close this server has been to my heart ever since I started playing.​

Thanks to everyone who has been around to make my roleplay experience enjoyable, ​

​

I'll be logging on once a month to pay my rent, Chances are I'll come back sometime distant in the future to see what's going on. Hope to see everyone then if that's the case!
@Perspective Where the fuck you think your going.....

Bye thanks for all the fun we had , Salt of bag says goodbye 😃  take care !

Had such a fun time with you me and Hasan running about shame about the situation but TC and loved the times we had in TLC and others XD Bye!

giphy.gif

See ya, hopefully we shall all see you soon!

Who gonna land their blackfish on a lamppost now? Anyway hope to see you around one day.

Hello everyone.

However​

​

​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ILL MISS YOU PRESPECTIVE.... i had the best times on the server with you.. out little ifrit battles were the best 😉 have a amazing time perspective, hope to see you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back