What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt O'leary

Stepping into adult(ish) life now. With me being 17 I start to realise that it consumes time like a horse. I decided to set up my priorities and unfortanetly, RPUK didn't make the list of things to do in spare time. Right now I only have time to play and enjoy the game in vacations. 

It's a good thing to do though. My future and real life in general comes first. No matter what. It's time to make my dreams come true and become a detective as well as a pianist. After 2 years of being in the community I have zero regrets. I enjoyed every single moment. And I can hopefully still play in the vacations. 

I'll miss it though. This community will definitly become a part of my youth that I'll remember. I don't have anything else to say so.....

I made this thank you list to everyone that I played with frequently:

@Hoax I met you when I was a part of the borderline. Had a lot of good times :D

@DippyCoB Had a lot of fun mate 

@HappyKnife I like you :p

@Oaky Great MTO, great medic, great guy

@TCK John Dillinger Teached me how to properly initiate. Great friend. I hope to see you around some more.

@TCK Imstyle It was fun with you in the police and in TCK

@DSGT Spoon Always loved to patrol with you

+

Everyone in TCK! Great gang!

Everyone in the NHS!

Everyone in the police force!

And thank you to everyone else in the community (sawwy if I forgot you in the list <3)

Best of wishes to all of you! 

Goodbye!

~ Jon (Jonnie) Rans

1i7r8v.jpg

Had some great times with you in TCK,TB,police and whatever else we did (best times was durning the 3 am patrols with @John Buzzcox) I gotta say I will miss the times we had, msg me if we can ever play xx

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't be a stranger <3

Nah, You don't like me xD. In all seriousness though I wish you best of luck and like Hoax said dont be a stranger :)

See you soon bud, drop in from time to time 

Good luck ;(

Bit late

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back