What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye NHS,goodbye awesome people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUR Adrian

After I finally reached my favourite job, as a First Aider, the time has come...I spend over 24 hours as a medic, having fun and helping people but this couldnt be possible without the help of Joel, Curtis Prior, Zyn, Niall, Oak, Povich, Meello, Wolfy, Jefke, Jack, and the best MTO I have met, Harry White...I even managed to get my first million on the server, which I also spend buying an ARAC license so I could help more people...I almost cried when I told Joel that I wanted to leave but it had to come at some point...So here I am saying my last goodbye to this awesome community which helped me entertain myself for hours and hours...Goodbye!12.jpg

aft1.jpg

Sad to hear that mate, have a good one though and I am always around for a chat on ts if you want one

Adrian noooooo !!! i am so sad to see you go buddy i am going to miss you mate 😞

Adrian you could of stayed within the NHS just if you had things going on at home or school work was taking over then you could of let us know and we would of made exceptions.  Rewal life stuff comes first buddy.  Is a shame to see you go.   

Sad to see somebody as dedicated to the role of a medic go, you could have gone far within the NHS, no doubts on that. As I told you already, if you ever choose to come back you could join back in as FA.

Adrian buddy you was a good person to patrol with even if at time is found it hard to hear you. Your roleplay was fabulous and you was just generally a decent guy to patrol with.  If we had more NHS medics like you well the NHS would be buzzing.  I really hope to see you around soon even if it is for a catch up. Just spam me on Teamspeak and we can go on as civs or something.  Hope everything is ok IRL.  Speak soon 

Much love 

As Harry said please anytime you come on message me AKA:spam me because i would love to go on with you, it is annoying to see a great RP'er like you go from the NHS :( wish you all the best buddy.

I have never met you in-game. But it's sad to see you go after you reached those milestones. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you're doing now.

Aldo i have never seen or rp with you, reading all the replys i would say its a shame to see you go.

I hope you reconsider to stay within the community, maby play now and then every week or month. 

It is up to you, i wish you the best of luck were ever you may go.

May the Lollipops stay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back