What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye RPUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Ling

So today the day where i say goodbye...

I have had an amazing time on RPUK i loved the experience and the Roleplay ive gained i would like to thank @ShadowDirector for his amazing time in SOS here a few people who i will miss and the best RP i met I would like to thank the RPUK community and the Staff team im only taking a break from RPUK while i deal with GCSE and loads of exams i wish you all the best and keep up the RP ❤️😘

@Kittens Montana

@Simon Ross

@TheCap

@Tokjat

@Dane_Moore

@ptfollie

@ShadowDirector

@Perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luke with life and hop to see you back

giphy.gif

See you around mate, shame you gotta go 😞  Don't be a stranger on discord, and come back soon 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
We started from 0; and held each other's back at every turn, for a long time it was us vs all and win or loss it was all worth it,

I wish you the bests and a prosperous life, I wish you never see and never do what you know of me and I hope when the times get hard and the life takes a wrong turn you remember that you are cared for and valued, I hope you have the same values and the same honor with pride in real life as well as i saw you had in this game.

I hope to see you and your brother and I hope health and happiness for you both.

Good luck with everything and if you ever wanted to have a word or just say hi you know how to find me.

With best wishes and kindest regards,

Your friend

Danial TVZ.

Some music ❤️❤️❤️ 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ohh man I hate seeing this! I have had so many good times with you even if I've only known you for a short time. Mate have a good 1 and the best of luck!

So today the day where i say goodbye...

I have had an amazing time on RPUK i loved the experience and the Roleplay ive gained i would like to thank @ShadowDirector for his amazing time in SOS here a few people who i will miss and the best RP i met I would like to thank the RPUK community and the Staff team im only taking a break from RPUK while i deal with GCSE and loads of exams i wish you all the best and keep up the RP ❤️😘

@Kittens Montana

@Simon Ross

@TheCap

@Tokjat

@Dane_Moore

@ptfollie

@ShadowDirector

@Perspective
SLOPPPPYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU MAN PLZZ NOOO

Locked and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.