What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie

It is time to say goodbye, i have had wonderful memories here and have made many wonderful friends. as i have just recently turned 19 i have decided that it is time to grow up a bit and move on to bigger things, i will be attending university and sadly playing video games will not help me succeed with my studies. So its time to move on from Arma and from RPUK.

i would like to give a huge shout out to @SI Coozer@Conner Merlin and everyone in academy for being my good friends while i was in the police :)

i would also like to thank @blaze1981 @Edgar Ville and @Scott1sh for the effort they put in to make UNMC a wonderful environment to be in.

here's a few other wonderful people i would i like to thank  :) 

@JxM

@DI Ponty

@Eclipsee

@INS Amir

@Kech

@Mortan

@Sanders

@INS Sir Liam

@INS Stephen Allen

@CI Phil

@SI Tampax

@Ram

@VRambo

@AlfonsPappa

@DippyCoB

@TheRealOutlaw

I will be giving my computer and my account to my little brother so if you want to message me, you can pass the message to him! 

Goodbye! <3

bear.jpg

oh and fuck you robust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go but i hope you do good at uni :) 

giphy.gif

127.gif

Good bye and good luck. It was fun while it lasted. Wish you all the best, I'll also be leaving soon cause of studies and uni.

P. S: your brother is pretty cool and we're gonna teach him how to play here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Katie, 

It is sad to see you go. I have heard many good things about you and i had the pleasure of Roleplaying with you atleast ones.

I wish you all the best with your studies and all the great things you are able to reach! May the sky be the limit! 

Good luck and thank you for all the joy you have given us. 

fa7c42433932e9453044ec315b54b5b0.jpg

sad to see you go ! you're a good pilot! good luck in the future!

@Katie  

Make sure that your brother makes his own application for what ever he wishes to do.

This to prevent confusing :D

<3

Goodluck with your studies, if you need anything (like a cucumber pipe) don't be afraid to hop on ts and abuse us :) 

All the best! 

Good luck in the future.

Just as an FYI if your brother wishes to join any whitelisted faction please get him to create a forum account and apply. Ive removed you from any you were part of.

Goodbye @Katie you were a wonderful person whole you were around and an absolutely terrible drIver! All the very best for uni don't forget to come back and say hi at some stage 

Aww katie sad to see you go, you were literally the female version of me, took no shit from anyone and certainly gave it back but above all you were a great solider and great friend.

You will always be welcome back in the UNMC should you evber return.

Take care and god luck with real life stuff :D

Tagged the wrong Sanders but It has been fun! If you return join the police.

good luck at uni , you were more ruthless than all the guys in the unmc and thats what made you a great soilder take care !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back