What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Guetta

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I made this small video i know its bad and cringy but i made it with all my heart.

@hugo

@Ponty

@SI LONG BEARD

@proctor

@Shaferz

Anonymous Capybara

ron diesel

@kyano

CI Steve

CI Sneitost

CI Vik Rambo

INS Albert

@Xkan

@Jammy

@Wazowski

Renfield

dean cain

All the rebels, all the NHS, all the staff and especially all the cops that i did not mention.

Will miss you all. You too @Yak❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony, you ain't going anywhere it's fine. Just come play rust everyday with me <3

This was unexpected and I don't know what to say.

You were without a doubt one of the most dedicated officers and showed professionalism and confidence with every move; and to have you depart is definitely a loss for Athira and the Police in a whole.

I wish you well with whatever you move forward with buddy :)

I do not like this, but if you got to go then so be it!

Good luck, and don't be a stranger with your helium you usually inhale when we speak!

Complete bullshit tbh. Some people are just here to see you go.

Showed me the way when i first started as a cop.

Its a shame. Big shame. Love you lots. 

I find it funny how people are just out to hurt and destroy and persons reputation but hey, some people are pricks ;) You aint gotta be sorry for anything boi, your a g and all ways will be. You will just have to come play rust all day everyday with us XD​

lotta love bro, ​

see you in discord <3​

p.s, you need to listen for the "hiss" abit better.​

😭 Anthony dont go i only went on 1 patrol with you and it was fun come back for more patrols with me :(

Aw man, Anthony you were one of my great SGT friends!

And now you have to leave...  dud please come back.

oh, and you haven't disappointed me.

Last edited:
Who am I going to annoy by singing in the back of the police car!!

I find it funny how people are just out to hurt and destroy and persons reputation but hey, some people are pricks ;) You aint gotta be sorry for anything boi, your a g and all ways will be. You will just have to come play rust all day everyday with us XD​

lotta love bro, ​

see you in discord <3​

p.s, you need to listen for the "hiss" abit better.​
Unfortunately he was selling police equipment to rebels for 400K. No one wanted to hurt Anthony.

@Anthony Guetta A mistake happened. I made it (I got banned for it and this was in Jan this year). Please reconsider leaving, put in a unban appeal and we can work to getting you back to the police and back home to Athira. You are missed but we need to be fair on everyone. I really hope you reconsider.

CSI Hugo.

Unfortunately he was selling police equipment to rebels for 400K. No one wanted to hurt Anthony.
we all know he was stupid about what he did. However, it's just the fact that people set other people up into doing stupid shit and don't give a damn about what they have done in the past. No chill. Ruins peoples fun on communities such as this one. As much as i hate the term "Snakes", why ya have to be one, just be nice to each other and dont ruin peoples days.

Heard good things about you, Its a shame what happened, good luck to you pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back