What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice memes thanks for the probably 2-3 days of playtime i've had in the past years, to hell with rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Have no time. need to sort life and dedicate time _____ to my next course and work. 

punctuation
1f62c.png
Yeh yeh

See ya later Yak dude! Have to agree some people either stay here or go because if you don't make the decision to leave you end up spending a whole load of time here as some blokes find it rather addicting. Wish you the best of luck laddy!

Dear Yakker The Rapper, 

Ive played rust with you. for nearly 3 years, im gonna miss the memes we have on medic patrol :( hope we have fun on rainbow now. 

bye x

finally you are leaving, good to see you go brother. This has made my shit life a little less shitty <3

Good luck to you with your work, and I hope your course goes well.

Dear Yakker The Rapper, 

Ive played rust with you. for nearly 3 years, im gonna miss the memes we have on medic patrol :( hope we have fun on rainbow now. 

bye x
you suck at rainbow 6... but i guess we all do

hmmm you doing course work yak ? so what part of your course work requires you to play rainbow 6 all day everyday aha

• Haha
Reactions: Yak
hmmm you doing course work yak ? so what part of your course work requires you to play rainbow 6 all day everyday aha
I am starting next week fam. already started modelling

ohh nice well good look brother, you have been talking about putting this post in for ages and never thought you would do it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back