What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye!

Ralph the Hobo

Unlinked
Back when I started taking the server seriously about 6 months ago, I wondered why people made these posts but now I find myself writing this. During the last month or so, I haven't really had the time/ mindset for RPUK and didn't want to find myself in a situation where I had to go for IRL reasons mid-situation or let my roleplay slip and end up banned as a result of being tired/bored, so, I will be taking a break from this wonderful community, I will be back in the future, hence this is in lost property and might occasionally be on ts. I have met some amazing people over the years and made memories that I won't forget.

People I've met:

@jase been there since day 1, in your words "Do you ever get bored of arms?" And it turns out I do!

@TheCap Cheif Hobo, one robbed a truck boxes with 2 ifrits. And, Holy Fucking Flying Rat Penis!

@ShadowDirector Fahmeme, thanks for the time in SOS and SEE YOU ON THE FOURMS! (Macdonald Voice)

@Autumn Skenged some hobos after I got rdmed and introduced me to SOS.

@Perspective Stops me robbing my own kind!

@Longbow Hobo in disguise/ Silent Warrior, king of medevacs.

@GhostDarkAngel "Accidentally" impounded my hummingbird, good mate.

@ptfollie Miyagi, memelord and good mate.

And many more...

Ralph out.

I'll miss you Ralph! You have my discord, you're always welcome to talk to me. If you need me, I'll be first in line to help you! Take care and come give us a visit when you've time! I wish I could say more but... I'm out of words, I never expected this post to happen. 😿

I'll miss you Ralph! You have my discord, you're always welcome to talk to me. If you need me, I'll be first in line to help you! Take care and come give us a visit when you've time! I wish I could say more but... I'm out of words, I never expected this post to happen. 😿
Thanks mate!

FFS Ralph you fuckin HOBOOOOO why you do this

love you man! You ma fam I’ll see you on farming simulator where we can ram out tractors and me harverting “cotton fields” 😂😂😂

Goodbye Ralph, I will see you round.

giphy.gif

Oh Ralph where do i start hmm you made my SOS journey one of the best, yes you were annoying but your Ralph i guess i enjoyed hunting ur gang down and more man plz dont become a stranger in discord man ❤️          

b8bf8658dd216b2ec14a1b9a27123f20.gif

Back