What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye...

EIRE

Jesus boys its been a good one. Never though I'd be making a post like this so I don't really have anything planned. I have been on the island for just over two years and have some of my fondest memories from here. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to play anymore and probably won't for a long time as I am moving to the UK for college. I would just like to thank a couple of people. 

@Ollie5239 -

Man its been a good one. Have had some crazy experiences with you and hopefully this isn't goodbye. The biggest hobo with the fattest bank account.

@Miyagi -

Ahaha the shit we have done. Multiple failed hm's but that never stopped us. Good luck man.

@Simon Ross -

One of the people I have spent the most time with in my last couple of months.  Keep in touch man.

@Bobbit1

You helped me a lot when I was starting off in SOS and really showed me the ropes. Still remember you fragging the admin in the hummingbird with the ak12.

@Jeffs - 

Countless hours and good memories of grinding redzones with you. Hope to see you in the future.

Josh - 

KOTH boys nuff said. Keep in touch.

@Malawaka -

Haven't known you for too long but have havew some good memories of playing AnD with you.

Dane - 

Uranium god. Countless hours doing uranium with you. GL with the real life problems you were having.

@Nik Kaden

Nick you have been one of my greatest friends these past couple of months. Hope to play with you in the future!

@cameron slow-

You are one of the the greatest friends I had on thus server and I'm sorry we don't talk anymore. Try keep in touch you have my steam.

There is so many more people from my first year but they have long since left the community so there is no point mentioning them. I really hope I haven't missed anyone. Thank you so much for these past two years and I will try and say a proper goodbye on the ts. I will try keep in touch! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the people I have spent the most time with in my last couple of months. The biggest hobo with the fattest bank account. Keep in touch man.
Will do, and as for my tag...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Have a great one and Gl at college. Got a clip I need to show you too sooon.

Didn't really see you in a while, I was scared for this post.
Had alot of fun times with you in origins.
Well all I can say is good luck at college and I sent you my steam acc via a message.

Good luck m8

Will do, and as for my tag...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Have a great one and Gl at college. Got a clip I need to show you too sooon.
Ahhaah will fix. Talk to you soon on ts or send the vid on sc.

Good luck mate 😃
Cheers bud.

Didn't really see you in a while, I was scared for this post.
Had alot of fun times with you in origins.
Well all I can say is good luck at college and I sent you my steam acc via a message.

Good luck m8

Thanks man. You got me on steam. E1R3

Never met me, anyway here is my contribution and I bid you farewell and fun for the future 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, good luck with the college brother. Im sure we gonna see you again back on this island when you have time in the future 🙂 . 

Where the fuck am I? Weren't we in Origin together? 😮 
Jk man, sad to see you leave. Wanted to play again after my unban but I guess not 😞  Bye man!

EIRE NO man why'd you leave me we need to continue with HMs 

anyway mate been good playing wiv you man hope to see you around 

text me on discord

❤️

Back