What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye!

Cheers for everything!

Wayfarer,

Its Ross.

We go back a long way pal. Sad to see you go! Lots of good memories, lots of nice hats :D.

If you ever want to come back a few of us old Psychos still play! Feel free to join us anytime!

Big love brother and all the best!

• Hype
Reactions: DJ
Dear Wayfarer,

I am sorry to inform you that your application to leave the server has been rejected, but do not fear as you will be able to apply again in 365 days.

In order to maintain a high standard in our police force we only accept the strongest of applications, sadly this means that you did not meet one (or more) of our criteria.

You have been rejected because of the following reasons:
Not Allowed

Kind Regards,
SI Felix

You did a lot for me when I was in the police, it’s sad to see you go! Hopefully I’ll see you back here when I’m ready to come back too!

Take care Wayfarer! 

shame, quite enjoyed the patrols riz, you and i had when i was a pcso/prob. pc, take your time and enjoy, and please do come back to us at some point lad

Sad to see you go mate! Been a while since the Psychos days of 2016 but, like Ross said, those are some great memories

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back