What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodman to Feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
Realistically it’s been a long time coming and unfortunately I’ve decided closed the curtain on my ALUK/RPUK journey.

I have to say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all experiences I had with individuals and other seasoned memebers of what makes this place a great experience. I can rest easy knowing I had the opportunity to sample almost all experiences on offer by RPUK and can leave without two decimal places on my record.

Shoutout to TCK, where it all began with a bit of MC Smally in Kavala Square for my first million. To joining the ranks of both the NHS and Police where I met some rather fruity characters. These relationships went up and down like a yo yo throughout my time here. Shoutout to NV, RTU, 2016-2017 Academy Roster, black and white UNMC and the old ALUK hud.

I no longer have a computer anymore due to selling it and stepping down more casually to a console. I might still browse the forum as I’ll always be interested as to what’s going on but for the likes of ever going in game again or teamspeak that’s a definite yikes.

big up the Geordie nation and hopefully the north east room gets converted to “The Newcastle Room” because nobody knows where the fuck Sunderland or Middlesbrough is and Durham is basically a different continent.

Whenever you see EE and Kevin Bacon always remember me p.s uk’s fastest network 5 years running xxxx

FL2wPOt.png

its just there^

This makes me sad Saul.

I don’t want to be sad

I always had a blast playing with you, Saul. I wish you good luck with your apprenticeship. 🙂

If I ever need tech support, I know the number to call my fellow colleague! 😂

Goodbye my friend 

Take care bonnie lad. All my love from conny bongo (thats in the north east for you southern pasties)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See ya later

See ya later duuude! Had some fun times and bad times with you, always banter in the end! Stay safe! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back