What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Google Results shows a different name than of Altislife.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Hello,

rDvCV4E.png

So after searching ts.altislife.co.uk in Google I get header(thingy) that says Blackwing.co.uk instead of Altislife.co.uk :eek:

Ye that domain is owned by RPUK as it links to the ALUK site. I can only assume it was the original domain? Or something like that? I'm sure there's someone who knows better XD

Not happening my side must be you're just be on you're Google 

Last edited by a moderator:
Been registered since November 2015, probably just became available and was a cheap snag, and google obviously indexed it as that due to an error somewhere

It came available in November and if anyone knows anything about SEO they will understand the youtube link value of it.

Unsure why its showing up for our teamspeak however in google... but then again who is searching for ts.altislife.co.uk ? :)

It came available in November and if anyone knows anything about SEO they will understand the youtube link value of it.
So we essentially hijacked a defunct community so that youtube videos of it would point at us? Fair enough... XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Unsure why its showing up for our teamspeak however in google... but then again who is searching for ts.altislife.co.uk ? :)
I would not have a single clue why I googled ts.altislife.co.uk as well :p But I thought it was just worthy of reporting <3 :blush:

For us is just a token.

I speak for myself, i started on that server before ALUK, and i never knew one day we would be bigger than them.. so now it stands over our "trophy" walls.

I had huge respect for Blackwing until some admins screwed it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back