What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gordon's Christmas Treasure Hunt!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Ysl621X.png

Want to earn some Steam Wallet cash? I'm giving away the prizes listed below for those who manage to win!
Only the first 5 who approach me with the correct answers will be awarded the prizes, first one to message me gets the top prize, second one gets the second prize and so on...

PRIZES
1. £10 Steam Wallet Code - Won By @Tommeh
2. Steam Game Code For Prison Architect - Won By @R y
3. £1,000,000 In Game Cash - Won By @Pea Green
4. £750,000 In Game Cash - Won by @Poults
5. £500,000 In Game Cash - Won by @Creebles

How to win?
It's simple! All you need to do is send me a forum message with the answers to the following questions.... You can work as a team though only the person who sends me the forum message will be given the reward.

1. How many canned foods and drinks can be seen in the window of Azda in Kavala ?​

2. How many barrels can be seen under the cover at Uranium Refinery​

3. There's an umbrella in the grid square 047213, what colour is the top of it?​

4. How many boxes of Crunchin' Crisps are there on the top shelf of the market in Sofia?​

5. How many colour varieties of Quad Bike can be bought from a vehicle dealership?​

6. How many weapons are on display on the table inside of Telos handgun store?​

And Finally....​

7. How many benches are there in front of the church at Agios Georgios?​

Be quick! First come first served! Just drop me a message with the answers to each question and you may win a prize!

Happy Hunting.....

Only one person per gang may claim a prize in an attempt to even the playing field. (Don't share the answers with your friends!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we get updates as some p[rizes are claimed?

what if I want the third prize and third one only? Can I pick? if im able within the time?

Nice - just spend most of my morning hunting for Agios Georgios lol

All prizes have been won, great work to all who took part!

Back