What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got a long boy

Hugo Boss

Selling 2 long bois 
446.jpg
      Either Dm me

Or hit my line

It's been a while since I've seen a longboy not posted by myself however this isn't long enough so I will not be buying

Selling 2 long bois 
446.jpg
      Either Dm me

Or hit my line
ill trade my extra long boy for your 2 long boys

awdawd.png

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Hit my line we'll S M O K E

and talk about this E X T R A long View attachment 8911 oi.

Hit my line we'll S M O K E

and talk about this E X T R A long View attachment 8911 oi.

What will you smoke long boi dealer

I've got a tesseract for sale, msg for pricing!

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with a picture, because it's hard to display a 4-dimensional object in this 3-dimensional universe on your 2-dimensional screen, and even harder to be imagined in your 1-dimensional brain

I've got a tesseract for sale, msg for pricing!

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with a picture, because it's hard to display a 4-dimensional object in this 3-dimensional universe on your 2-dimensional screen, and even harder to be imagined in your 1-dimensional brain
Strangely I was looking at the 4th dimension earlier :O

Looking to buy a short boi i got £3 and half a pack of m&ms
Give me the eminems the short boi has to go btw

Back