What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got banned for another players actions. (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroBandit

I was banned for combat logging wich i didnt do, they have video proof but its not me on the actual video are u sure u checked my uid cus i was not on the server that time when this occured,this thing needs to be sorted out.

i have been working on my case here, and i have talked with the reporter PC Entei and we finded out that my guid is ab5c65001dc73cb9ef8962248fcf767b and the combat logger appearing with the same name on the pics, his guid is 10:13:28 BattlEye Server: Player #37 [uNMC]Kasper - GUID: d2cc9fb54c4f53dce279495b24f053ba (unverifi(more) (in the pics) and thats not the same guy so why i have been banned ??  :( ps.srry for a bit rusty english. and thank you in advance

We have to blanket ban as there is no way of knowing if you were the person in question or not. Please choose a less common name so that this doesn't happen again.

Ensure you read our rules and post here when you have for a final chance on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, and firstly thank you for taking my case in to consideration, i have now  read all the rules and understood them. Now i have really understood that this is really a RP server and the rules should be taken seriously =) i will change my in game name asap and continue following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back