What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got banned from Discord when hacked by Russian Hacker

JUSTDAVE

Unlinked
Hello names Dave, was wonderin i have troubles getting to a support staff with me to talk about my issue when my discord was deliberately hacked by an unknown individual who is presumably from Russia, Leningrad to be exact, which caused my discord account to be banned from the Discord server. 

Proof of hacker's Identity: 

Removed By Staff

Proof of Veikkq Intention to notify me: 

https://imgur.com/a/AobBjj3

I was told by Veikkq who was one of my friends in the cities about my discord that was currently being hacked by an unknown individual who was spreading scam links in form of free discord nitros to my newest DM and possibly the RPUK Discord server itself, and in that situation as i became aware of the incident i immediately took the action to secure my account by verifying that it was not myself that was controlling the actions of my Discord acount at that time and therefore my account became wild. i changed my password to a much harder one and have set up two factor authentication which i reccomend most users of Discord do as the increase of account hacking has been going on for a few days when my buddy who is not related to any current situation or with the RPUK server itself has also been hacked. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back