What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got Fired!

Raigon

Got fired from work today at maplin electronics because I was not hitting kpi targets and not flexible enough! however I am top one in multi sales and big value sales...  "Told them to get fucked.. I am out of here next time hire a robot to do your bidding"

At end of day I think robots should take retail jobs specially when you get abused at by managers who think or act like a dictator or customers that don't have a clue and just take it out of you. It is soul draining at end of the shift not worth it in my opinion no matter if its a "job" 

Anyone else have experience like this in "Retail" 

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate expierenced this in Retail and quickly left as soon as possible, went back to college to get his administrator qualification. Now works at a huge office in Scotland making mega bucks.

To be honest, everyone needs a retail job once in their life, so many customers have no respect for people sometimes. If you have a retail job once in a live time you will respect everyone who has worked in retail due to how stressful it actually is. 

I love working in retail. Been so for 3 years and ive been a manager for a while. Trying now to become a store manager!

I've worked as a waiter and I understand where you're coming from, the customers can be a real pain and be extremely rude. There was one customer would constantly take his complaints to me as he would refuse to speak to my manager as she was a woman. 

Back