What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got scammed out of 25 million

Ok scamming is a shit thing to do...but let's say u scam ppl..do you now get banned for it or ? Cuz scamming is a part of rebel life, so i dont get it know what gives u that ban..can somone explain

Looking foward to the answer,enjoy ur day
I think if you look at the way he conducted himself and the way he's gone about scamming people you'll understand, as for your question scamming can still be done as part of rebel life, for example say I was doing a diamond run with someone and told them I'd protect them during the run but instead when he finished the run we robbed him, technically that's a scam and done within role play, hope that might provide some light on your question. 

I think a couple of you need to actually read the reply from Wilco as to why he was banned...

As for the ban on U N C L E this was done by Aiden 17 hours ago for rules 1.4 and 1.8, Don't think that needs to be discussed here but based on the severity of it unrelated to this, He wont be returning

Ok scamming is a shit thing to do...but let's say u scam ppl..do you now get banned for it or ? Cuz scamming is a part of rebel life, so i dont get it now what gives u that ban..can somone explain

Looking foward to the answer,enjoy ur day
no one has been banned for it, Uncle was risking investigation because of how he acted on the forms to alex after
however that was a warning however he did something else what is worse than anything that can be done in the server so that is why he is no longer welcome by the management and staff

@Milk N Chilli Ye ye i was just like asking in general if u can get banned for scamming...never mentioned he was banned cuz of it..it might sounded like i asked if he was banned for scamming but i just put in the sentence in a bad way lol

@Milk N Chilli Ye ye i was just like asking in general if u can get banned for scamming...never mentioned he was banned cuz of it..it might sounded like i asked if he was banned for scamming but i just put in the sentence in a bad way lol
every roleplay scenario is different. and this will be reviewed by the staff team on a case by case base. 

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

Whilst this man has not scammed me, I feel it would be nice if the NCA could use their powers to seize his assets and Re-distribute his wealth among those he has scammed.

Or failing this provide a temporary increase of salary for anyone struggling financially, like myself.

Just a thought.

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me.

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

Whilst this man has not scammed me, I feel it would be nice if the NCA could use their powers to seize his assets and Re-distribute his wealth among those he has scammed.

Or failing this provide a temporary increase of salary for anyone struggling financially, like myself.

Just a thought.

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me.
Would absolutley love to do that, fortunetley however - he is gone from the island. We can only hope the government will comp him for the damages caused cos he is now gone for good. - DNCA Felix

All fun and well scamming people as part of RP but when you invite someone into a gang knowing fine well the only reason you’ve done it is to scam them later down the line is scum, 20 million is a lot of money and the fact he done it to someone who’s pretty new in the essence of he’s made his money the hard way as, he isint in any gangs good enough to do banks ect so all his money earned will of been time consuming is a horrible thing to do. Glad the idiot is banned he deserved nothing less for trying to brag about it aswell like he done something so special, prick. 

@Matt MSc  Perhaps we should take @Wilco for a run through New Eden...As for scamming on server if you are stupid enough to do a £25mil trade without a third party then you reap what you sow.Hope you recover from the lose and remember Scamem and Leggit (yours truly) is a trusted member of the community and will not run off with your money contact me in the future if you require a legit trusted third party to complete your sales.

Back