What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Government Officials

Ryan Andersen

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Okay so I've got an idea to expand the server in a fun and new way, now I know that management team are pretty much government officials but my idea is that we elect a Prime Minister in game, we say have 3-6 people who can put together campaigns and show what they want to change and how they will do it.

The Prime Minister would go around to all factions ingame, police, nhs, civ to give speeches, change laws and policies. This enables all sides of the rp, from all factions to get stuck in. From police protecting them, to weazel news writing stories and twisting the rp. Crims would want to kidnap the PM To change things in their favour. 

Instead of going to the forums to suggest changes like MLO, assets in game, they can go through the PM who would then ask admins OOC. It engages roleplay and will be a better experience for all sides. If the police or judiciary want new laws being brought in or new charges added to pic's for the police the Prime minister would have to sign off on them. If we have elected ministers below this could be voted by all of them.

Ultimately I don't think this would be too hard to start but I could be wrong. I look forward to hearing everyone else's views

Instead of going to the forums to suggest changes like MLO, assets in game, they can go through the PM who would then ask admins OOC.
Everyone has friends in the city. the bias from the PM would be unreal if hes associated with people 

Please no, I'm all for a pm, but (s)he shouldn't have any say in dev related stuff, it'll end up being a case of the pm promising stuff they can't say yes or no to.

It's the same with CoC, we get suggested mlos and ideas all the time where we can't promise anything as that's not for us to say yes or no to.

Looking away from how you explain it sounding like a singular dude that can(for some reason) circumvent the suggestions part of the forum because why not i guess, the suggestion itself doesn't seem completely thought through, on everything but being able to get MLOs and stuff through them.

Used to be a council back in the day you could put forward ideas, plans and everything in between and make changes within the city. I guess sort of like CoC, but just like everything else a PM will just end up friend bias and corrupt 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please no, I'm all for a pm, but (s)he shouldn't have any say in dev related stuff, it'll end up being a case of the pm promising stuff they can't say yes or no to.

It's the same with CoC, we get suggested mlos and ideas all the time where we can't promise anything as that's not for us to say yes or no to.

Looking away from how you explain it sounding like a singular dude that can(for some reason) circumvent the suggestions part of the forum because why not i guess, the suggestion itself doesn't seem completely thought through, on everything but being able to get MLOs and stuff through them.
They ofc wouldnt have say . In rp they would say they will see what they can do or some bullshit then it goes through the normal channels. Its all to engage more rp and not just "stick it on the forums" They wont get any act power, its all "rp" power and the stuff that needs to be chnaged server side would have to go the normal way but again """" ROLEPLAY"""

Used to be a council back in the day you could put forward ideas, plans and everything in between and make changes within the city. I guess sort of like CoC, but just like everything else a PM will just end up friend bias and corrupt 
Then if the PM is corrupt, he is sacked and the people vote again... Its better than the current Rp which is going around shooting people then cops shoot back and it ends in arguments. The server is massive and something like this could bring rp to all sides. 

(or no corruption is allowed)

Could always make one of the judges the pm as a test rn and every 1/2 months a new pm is elected

Problem like someone has said above would be the corruption, to my knowledge the way the CoC run they already do the process that you are thinking, as CoC deal with business most MLO are Business related so, if you want to RP this, best approve would be to go seek the CoC and go from there.

Like Nikolai has said nothing is promised it's all put within a Suggestion to the Dev Team.

Problem like someone has said above would be the corruption, to my knowledge the way the CoC run they already do the process that you are thinking, as CoC deal with business most MLO are Business related so, if you want to RP this, best approve would be to go seek the CoC and go from there.

Like Nikolai has said nothing is promised it's all put within a Suggestion to the Dev Team.
Its more for the rp as a "PM" than anything, its something for all sides toget involved on

They ofc wouldnt have say . In rp they would say they will see what they can do or some bullshit then it goes through the normal channels.
Instead of going to the forums to suggest changes like MLO, assets in game, they can go through the PM who would then ask admins OOC. It engages roleplay and will be a better experience for all sides.
doesn't sound like they "wouldn't have a say"

Time to start up "Mayor Cedric Drebin".....

Don't think it is really needed, (Unless it is me👀)

Okay so I've got an idea to expand the server in a fun and new way, now I know that management team are pretty much government officials but my idea is that we elect a Prime Minister in game, we say have 3-6 people who can put together campaigns and show what they want to change and how they will do it.

The Prime Minister would go around to all factions ingame, police, nhs, civ to give speeches, change laws and policies. This enables all sides of the rp, from all factions to get stuck in. From police protecting them, to weazel news writing stories and twisting the rp. Crims would want to kidnap the PM To change things in their favour. 
this part of the suggestion i agree with , its most definitely would be a good way to enhance rp , like the pm decides prison sentences ,fines,whats illegal and legal and has to put them to a vote with heads of different institutions like the chief inspector , head of the park rangers, fire service chief etc.would definitely open some amazing rp , some examples i can think of is that the pm is corrupt and tries to siphon off money , the pm needs a bodyguard protection unit that he has to stay with and he can use them or try to run  away from them to get freedom involving a full police search for the missing pm , the pm gets assassinated etc .tons of rp scenarios that would be different and cool just from adding politics and would create an amazing dynamic that this server needs to up its rp. 

Instead of going to the forums to suggest changes like MLO, assets in game, they can go through the PM who would then ask admins OOC
this part here i can see there being problems with and i think the COC system in place is fine atm . 

this suggestion is frankly great but i think most are overlooking it because of the comments made on dev work 

Back