What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Government Secrets

Ryuk

So I was going through the documents released by our government and I couldn't believe me eyes when I got to this section...

Apparently our government is in possession of not one, not two but three vehicles codenamed "quadbikes"! Obviously it is not just a prototype, it is vehicle that was produced in a larger quantity. The government is keeping things from us! If we give our hard earned money to them we have the right to know what they are doing with it! What kind of vehicles they are developing? What kind of a vehicle is the so called "quadbike"?

I demand information and expect answers!IMG_20180309_195434_428.JPG

There is no way that there are only 3 people with quadbikes in their garage..

What? You can buy Them at event shop near the Stadium 
I don't think we are talking about the same quadbikesIMG_20180309_212117_815.JPG

There are 34000 normal ones but these are different in some way, and I want to know why

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing to be seen here.

In all seriousness, they are the Bluefor version of quadbikes, which were most likely bought by police when they were ingame, yet they cannot be accessed any more.

Armed Blackfish (Big mamma) 

HMMMMMH

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒ ▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒ ▒█▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█▒ ▒█░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█▒ ▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒ ▒█░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█▒ ▒▀█░█░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀▒ ▒▒▀█▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒ ▒▒▒█░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒█▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Back