What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GP. Lionel - Finally bothering to post :)

Snip:

This must be professional IT talk because I did not understand it!

Looks great Lionel.
Ahhh, well also as some people are aware, 2 of my monitors have died :( so going to have to replace all 3...

But this month we have to buy a new TV as ours is on the way out.

I have to say i could live with the loss going down to 3 monitors, but just dual screens is killing me

thats pretty cool lionel, for two years my misses refused to let me take over the living room and put a massive desk/chair pc setup in there, now she has, she never comes in here lol,  pretty cool room man watercooling has always intreeded me but scared me at the same time as id like to do it myself but yet dont trust myself lol

If your going to go the water Cooling route, please do it properly, those crappy all in one units are no better than a good air cooler.

It is expensive to set it up nicely, but if your prepared to mix and match the second hand market can be a massive boon, if you need piping I have so much piping spare, would be happy to send some your way.

I think it's worth the effort just because it was enjoyable building it, fyi always run your system at negative pressure if possible

Back