What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GPS Tracker For Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jxydxn7

Similar to a Black Box in Real life, an app could be implemented into RP called something along the lines of 'Find My Car', A GPS Tracker (similar to a black box) could possibly be fitted at the Mechanic Shops in and around the city.

Benefits Of This:

Less People Making Tickets Asking For The Location Of Their Car

Not Having To Wait For The Next Storm To Roll Around To Get Their Car

When Requesting For Your Car Location You Get A Ping On Your Phone Telling You the Location of your Car.

Never have to worry about Losing your car again.

Everyone is pissed when someone steals his car while checking the boot, or while carrying his friend to pillbox. A new gps system that can be bought from customs shops or any where ideal , it will be fitted to your vehicle and you can check through your phone where it is ,  Like Find my Vehicle or something similar.

In my opinion, if it was to be implemented it should be a cooldown to call the location. Or send you the GPS location in a radius of a certain size where the vehicle would potentially be. A little bit overpowered to know where your vehicles exact location is at any time.

Perhaps something like a one time use per storm or every 4 - 5 hours, and it gives you a radius like Isak said. Good idea just seems a bit overpowered. 

Everyone is pissed when someone steals his car while checking the boot, or while carrying his friend to pillbox. A new gps system that can be bought from customs shops or any where ideal , it will be fitted to your vehicle and you can check through your phone where it is ,  Like Find my Vehicle or something similar.
Please follow the template: 

In my opinion, if it was to be implemented it should be a cooldown to call the location. Or send you the GPS location in a radius of a certain size where the vehicle would potentially be. A little bit overpowered to know where your vehicles exact location is at any time.
I think this should be implemented but only with your ideas, it shouldn't be exact likeit was on Arma, it should be every now and again like every 5 minutes and a radius type thing. It should be an expensive upgrade to

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this should be implemented but only with your ideas, it shouldn't be exact likeit was on Arma, it should be every now and again like every 5 minutes and a radius type thing. It should be an expensive upgrade to
Yeah really like this, should ping a general location to you once every 5-10 mins

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back