What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grand Theft Hunter V: Altis Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KevinP It has hapend now no need to keep complaining about it. Lets all just move on.
I am voicing opinions regarding the situation, to try and encourage stuff like this not to happen in the future... It doesn't just affect us directly, it has a ripple effect and effect other players on the server as main towns will just be full of VDMers and RDMers...

Well. I've been looking at Vladic Ka's stream after this happened, and since his stream was a little behind you could see that Kavala was totally quiet. Except for the many hunters roaming around.. so I don't see the issue.

@little HYeah xD We were hoping for you guys to crash but instead we crashed :D
After it happened... While Vladic, an Admin on Duty was monitoring the town... I think that just shows good administrative work...

I've asked rebel gangs to do their best to LEAVE POLICE ALONE this weekend, instead of being dicks...
Now my friend, what do we do about those particular 50+ hunters patrolling our rebel/drug routes? 

They leave them on the streets like used condoms etc, they have some sense of... power at moment, so going head on with main rebel groups is kinda fun for them, i personally don't mind it at all. 

But the way you wrote is your targeting all of us, have you considered some police are targeting us now because of the extra protection? 

CSO's,PCSO's,PC's,SPC's and some SGT's are dealing with the hobos, rest are on hunter hunting.

There multiple points of view to see this matey, thanks :) 

Not cool at all, to target hunters, after being asked not to target police.

Shame on: Altis High Rollers,Lords of Valhalla, and theThe Copper Kings for taking place in this.

(I named those gangs because the Youtube video credits them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't even understand how cops can call Rebels dicks because they want to have "Fun: on a game. 

Its so biased that cops think that they are the only people who get affected by the Arma Free weekend.....

Rebels are affected just as much as the cops on Arma Free Weekend yet they don't treat us differently but they expect that rebels treat them like they are kings and we are peasants.....

#Equality

Don't even understand how cops can call Rebels dicks because they want to have "Fun: on a game. 

Its so biased that cops think that they are the only people who get affected by the Arma Free weekend.....

Rebels are affected just as much as the cops on Arma Free Weekend yet they don't treat us differently but they expect that rebels treat them like they are kings and we are peasants.....

#Equality
Then help us out in Kavala controlling the rampage

Why would you do that?

You are just feeding the Hobos the things which they want

1. Guns

2. People to shoot 
1. Preventing Fresh Spawns getting RDMed...

2. Impounding abandoned vehicles which cause lag in the city.

3. Prevent traffic congestion.

4. Ensure everyone is having an enjoyable experience.

I am not saying rebels are not affected, of course they are, the entire ArmA community is affected. The police are responsible for maintaining order on the server. In a lot of cases it's not just within RP, there are people just going around trying to make the experience worse for other players which we are trying to prevent, but with the rebels targeting police it prevents us from doing this. We need to work together to keep the server under control throughout the free weekend.

Not cool at all, to target hunters, after being asked not to target police.

Shame on: Altis High Rollers,Lords of Valhalla, and theThe Copper Kings for taking place in this.

(I named those gangs because the Youtube video credits them)
Who are you to shame those gangs, bud?

I don't get all of you cops, crying. Ya'll so serious, there's no laughs from your side. Let me ask you guys this.

Because there is Arma Free weekend, you want us to break roleplay and stop being rebels? That'd be fail-rp. And do not deny it, you guys have asked us to not do this, and help out with the rampage instead or guard the iron copper trader. Thing is, if we were to break roleplay and do that, be vigiliantes, the cops would target us for having our big guns out while protecting. Or they would still pull us over if we killed someone protecting all those locations.

And what about weed processing? I've found cop cars there today, even bags with spikestrips, breathalyzers and crumpets. That's the typical cop loadout. So if we are supposed to leave the cops alone, why aren't they leaving us alone? Besides, we've not really been able to do anything in or near weed processor, weed field or the drug dealer for the past 3 days. Two of them being the 'free weekend', because cops were always there.

So if you cops want to shame so bad... shame on: Altis Police Department, for contradicting themselves.

Anything else?

I was in the police car chasing you with @Spunky Bumlove

I'm glad you crashed first, it was close!

To be fair, I wasn't so bothered. The minute the cops were allowed to use Hunters it was inevitable we'd spend time chasing them. I kind of understand why the cops were permitted to use hunters but I thought it actually contributed to the issues with free weekend - it made cops more targeted for their hunters.

Which is why, I didn't use one and instead, chased others!

Also, for reference, we were only permitted to use rubber bullets without approval (I seldom use lethals anyway so fine with me), so we did try to initiate with you (I don't like getting dead) but unfortunately for Spunky, you guys had lethals and he snuffed it.

I'm not complaining, just adding some background. 

I can only speak from my experiences this weekend but I felt we as cops, should have just continued to operate as normal. Free weekends are a pain but for me, we made it worse with the temporary rules. Of course, just my experience, others may have found it better but I felt it many ways, it put as at a disadvantage more than if we'd just operated as normal.

(the first clip)

i am really happy to see this . the reason about half an hour leading up to this detective little H was paroling with @Spunky Bumlove (cant remember the other cops sorry ) it was in all honesty the best thing i have been part of on the server it was so funny. it all ended in a car crash. 10/10 would Detect again.

I was the one of the  other ones, you nearly made me pee. So much fun so THANKS! (You sweary bastard!)

Also, @little HYou welcome to detect for me at any time. I have never heard one person use so many swear words in a sentence before.

LOV was waiting at gang base for over an HOUR for a single unarmed cop to talk to. It was only after all the cops left the server for a meeting that we actually came out of the base and decided to drive to Kav. There was only 30 mins left before restart, when cops starting joining the server again and we arrived north of Kav. Shaming rebels for cops being completely careless with their hunters doesn't solve anything.

I was in the police car chasing you with @Spunky Bumlove

I'm glad you crashed first, it was close!

To be fair, I wasn't so bothered. The minute the cops were allowed to use Hunters it was inevitable we'd spend time chasing them. I kind of understand why the cops were permitted to use hunters but I thought it actually contributed to the issues with free weekend - it made cops more targeted for their hunters.

Which is why, I didn't use one and instead, chased others!

Also, for reference, we were only permitted to use rubber bullets without approval (I seldom use lethals anyway so fine with me), so we did try to initiate with you (I don't like getting dead) but unfortunately for Spunky, you guys had lethals and he snuffed it.

I'm not complaining, just adding some background. 

I can only speak from my experiences this weekend but I felt we as cops, should have just continued to operate as normal. Free weekends are a pain but for me, we made it worse with the temporary rules. Of course, just my experience, others may have foud it better.

I was the one of the  other ones, you nearly made me pee. So much fun so THANKS! (You sweary bastard!)
xD Yeah. I didn't want to shoot Spunky, I was yelling to him to stay away. And he came up to us so I decided to shoot, I wasn't even aware that I had killed him because the kill message came late and in-rp I couldn't have known because I didn't see him die, because he hid behind the wall. :D

(the first clip)

i am really happy to see this . the reason about half an hour leading up to this detective little H was paroling with @Spunky Bumlove (cant remember the other cops sorry ) it was in all honesty the best thing i have been part of on the server it was so funny. it all ended in a car crash. 10/10 would Detect again.

I was the other one, you nearly made me pee. So much fun so THANKS! (You sweary bastard!)

xD Yeah. I didn't want to shoot Spunky, I was yelling to him to stay away. And he came up to us so I decided to shoot, I wasn't even aware that I had killed him because the kill message came late and in-rp I couldn't have known because I didn't see him die, because he hid behind the wall. :D

Oh yeah, no problems with that at all. There's wasn't a problem with any of it as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't hear you in game but all fine. There were so many hunters this was one of many. 

Guys, isn't the game about having fun within the rules?

All the guys that where there had a lot of fun, so please keep the salt away. Unfortunatly I wasn't part of this, and yes we know that we where asked to leave the cops alone, that means in my opinion "no kidnapping". Because that takes a lot of cops of their duty with the RDM gaming withing Kavala.

I think we can agree from both sides this was a hectic weekend. We have all endured our fair share of RDM and VDM from the new Hobos in town. But at the end of the day we all pulled through and got on with Roleplay. It might not have been up to standard, some people might have done some things they shouldn't but at least its over and we can all get back to Altis safe from these maniacal hobos!!

3 of the biggest gangs on the server taking on the police together? Even I wouldn't do that.. I honestly feel for the police this weekend not only have they had to deal with 100's of rule breakers they have what is suppose to be respected members of the community doing this.

This video just shows nothing but these gangs bullying Police, baiting and VDM.

VDM @ 2:26 on that Zamak... the guy was desyncing so you continue to drive forward towards it... wouldn't a smart thing be to stop and wait for it to pass? Common sense.

Baiting @ 2:55. You stop directly outside a police vehicle with the Poliice hunters... almost as if to say "Come and get us". Again, no common sense. You know police will radio this in and you will be chased, and you decide to continue anyway.

...and @ 3:55?? You have so many hunters vs 1 police hunter and by the look of it one police officer... and instead of having some nice serious roleplay and talking to the guy, you point guns and threaten his life. Good one lads. Nice one. *Slow clap*.

VDM @ 5:20 - wtf is this? You're ramming into loads of hunters right outside of Kavala.... I don't know how long you've been here but Kavala is a busy city (shock!) and vehicles come out and in a lot everyday. Doing this outside of the main city is ridiculous. Again again, no common sense....................... There is a pattern here.

VDM @ 5:40 - Nice one. You ran over a guy placing a spike strip... that's one way to get past him...

d6d661e1b64e40c962cced7506cc4984.png

But anyway... good job lads. Glad you had fun.

This video isn't anything to be proud of.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back