What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Graphic mods

I just installed it and dont really see much difference atm, apart from some brighter break lights, and I'm sure i've lost 20+ fps
My settings may have the FPS limited at 60. Shift+Enter and turn it off then "Save">"Apply"

Managed to follow this, was a little complicated for me to find how to download the file (click on the version number then the little download icon).

First impressions are these settings are great, the real test will be when there are tonnes of players in one spot - last night I decided to finally give up on NVE, I couldn't see the Firm's house cos there was too much there.  I regularly had to restart cos one of the mountains would disappear for me.

I run an 8GB 2070 super and pretty poor settings so shouldn't have those issues, had the odd too many 'headaches' when playing on higher settings.

Thanks for sharing mate, really appreciate it!
No worries, as per my above reply it may have the FPS limiter set at 60, just for your awareness

I've set up @Harry Catrazsettings - they work great for me.
I run 1440p on a 2070 Super with 32GB RAM and Ryzen 9 CPU

20220816105122_1.jpg

20220816105128_1.jpg

My settings may have the FPS limited at 60. Shift+Enter and turn it off then "Save">"Apply"

No worries, as per my above reply it may have the FPS limiter set at 60, just for your awareness
I dont think it is mate - mine creeps up over 100 at times so can't be limited to 60FPS

Yea i struggled with avions settings, i assume because Im on 1440p not 1080. but Ive been using harrys setup and looks great and runs good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chads go with Ultra preset on everything and sit back and enjoy the 10 frames per second gameplay

Back